Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The Atlas Sound TSD-DCPDV Variable DC Power Distribution is designed to distribute power to TSD devices or other equipment requiring DC power without the need for separate power supplies. The TSD-DCPDV can help remove rack clutter and free up power strip space. It can also be used with wireless microphones that typically require 12-18 VDC PSUs. Its rear panel includes one 9-24V input for a user selectable power supply up to 2500mA, four fixed 24V outputs, and two 5-24V variable outputs. Voltage for variable outputs is adjusted from a secure trim pot. In addition, two front panel USB ports are available for charging other devices or for USB style rack lighting. The TSD-DCPDV requires a power supply (available separately) for operation.
- Power Distribution for Multiple TSD's From a Single Power Supply
- 1 in 6 Out Configuration
- Four (4) Independent 24V Outputs
- Two (2) 5V to 24V Variable Outputs
- Two (2) 5V DC USB Charge Ports
- DC Filtering and Isolation Per Channel
- Output Voltage - Variable & Fixed Ports
- Output Current: Power Supply Current Selection is Dependent on the Number of Devices Connected to the DCPDV and Their Accumulative Current Consumption. Use the TSD Power Calculator for Total Current Required.
- Separate Ground Connections
- Energy Efficient
|DC Voltage Input
|1A-3A, 24V DC, 3A Max
|DC Voltage Output Fixed USB
|5V DC, 1A Each Power Supply and Load
|DC Voltage Output Fixed USB
|24V DC, Power Supply Current Selection is Dependent on the Number of Devices Connected to the DCPD and Their Accumulative Current Consumption. Use the TSD Power Calculator for Total Current Required.
|DC Voltage Variable
|Qty 2, Ports 1 Adjustable Voltage, Variable DC Output 5V - 24VDC
|1.5" (3.81 cm)
|4" (10.16 cm)
|2.5" (6.35 cm)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.