Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
Environment-resistant UL1480 certified SM Series loudspeaker systems offer quality sound reproduction and contemporary styling in a compact enclosure. System components consist of a highly efficient woofer section and ferrofluid cooled, titanium dome high frequency device. Vocal and musical clarity are optimized by the mathematically conceived, advanced design of the AtlasIED TRX Control WaveGuide™ high frequency director. This design provides smooth, even sound coverage. The high frequency section is symmetrical, for equal coverage in both vertical and horizontal cabinet mounting positions. The AtlasIED PolyGuard™ protection circuit provides high frequency component protection. To withstand the harshest environments, the Strategy Series SM82TUC surface mount loudspeakers are constructed of weather resistant materials: UV-resistant, Fiberglass Filled Polycarbonat / ABS injection molded cabinets; HYCONE treated paper woofer cones; powder coated aluminum grilles and all brass hardware. The Strategy Series speaker systems include a versatile, yet simple, C-bracket designed to provide easy vertical or horizontal installation on just about any surface. A 15mm (0.59") hole is provided on the C-bracket to allow the SM82TUC speaker to be mounted on any AtlasIED microphone stand for nearfield live sound applications. Four 41 /4" x 2" (108mm x 51mm) OC brass inserts are also provided on the rear of the SM82TUC-B and SM82TUC-WH to accommodate OMNIMOUNT™ 30 series brackets. (OMNIMOUNT 30.0 WB recommended for wall mounting.)
All inserts for mounting are standard 1 /4"-20 to allow easy substitution of off-the-shelf vandal-proof torx head or "one-way hardware.Input connectors include a two-pole barrier strip with wire capture "caps" capable of accepting up to two #16AWG cables. 1.9, 3.7, 7.5,15, 30 and 60 Watt taps are screwdriver selectable via a sealed switch located near the input section on the rear of the cabinet. A 1 /2 conduit ready, tongue-in-groove cover is provided to protect the input connections and transformer switch assembly from moisture. Systems are available in black or white and may be painted to accommodate any architectural considerations.
- Compact, 2-way Loudspeaker Systems for Exceptional Performance in Music and Sound Reinforcement Systems
- Weather-Resistant Construction for Year-Round Indoor or Outdoor use: UV-Resistant, PC / ABS Injection Molded Enclosure, Powder Coated Aluminum Grilles and All Brass Hardware Inserts
- Conforms to 100HR Salt Spray Test Per ASTM B117
- UL Certified, Safety Listed to UL1480 Certified
- Color Matched Heavy-Duty Zinc Chromate Plated and Powder Coated "C" Bracket (Included)
- Highly Efficient 8" (203mm) HYCONE™ Treated Woofer
- 1" (25mm) Exit Titanium High Frequency Compression Driver
- AtlasIED TRX WAVEGUIDE™ - A Constant Directivity Style High Frequency Wave Guide System Provides Accurate and Even High Frequency Coverage
- AtlasIED POLYGUARD™ High Frequency Circuit Diverts Damaging Transient Signals to Protect the Tweeter
- Screwdriver Adjustable 60 Watt 70.7V / 100V Transformer for Distributed Sound Applications
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
|Strategy Series Surface Mount Loudspeaker System
|RMS Output Power
|Woofer Driver Size
|Woofer Driver Material
|Tweeter Driver Size
|Tweeter Driver Material
|Minimum Frequency Response
|Maximum Frequency Response
|House of Worship
|Country of Origin
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.