Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
Environment-resistant SM Series speaker systems offer quality sound reproduction and contemporary styling in a compact enclosure. System components consist of a highly efficient woofer section and 1" exit high frequency compression driver. Vocal and musical clarity is optimized by the mathematically conceived, advanced design of the AtlasIED TRX Control WaveGuide high frequency director.
This design provides smooth, even sound coverage (65°H x 65°V). The high frequency section is symmetrical, for equal coverage in both vertical and horizontal cabinet mounting positions. High frequency component protection is provided by the AtlasIED PolyGuard protection circuit.
The SM82TUC includes an internally mounted 60-watt 70.7V/100V line matching transformer with screwdriver adjustable tap selection for use in distributed sound applications. To withstand the harshest environments, the new Strategy Series SM82TUC surface mount speakers are constructed of weather resistant materials: UV-resistant, talc impregnated, polypropylene injection molded cabinets; polypropylene woofer cones; powder coated aluminum grilles and all brass hardware.
The Strategy Series speaker systems include a versatile, yet simple, C-bracket designed to provide easy vertical or horizontal installation on just about any surface. Ensure that the chosen fixing point is strong enough to support the SM82TUC. Care should also be taken to prevent the SM82TUC from being exposed to direct precipitation.
A .59" through hole is provided on the C-bracket to allow the SM82TUC series speaker to be mounted on any AtlasIED microphone stand for near-field live sound applications. 4-1/4-20 brass inserts are also provided on both ends of the SM82TUC to accommodate an OMNIMOUNT bracket (not sold by AtlasIED).
All inserts for mounting knobs are standard 1/4-20 to allow easy substitution of off-the-shelf vandal-proof torx® head or "one-way" hardware. Input connectors include a two pole barrier strip with wire capture "caps" capable of accepting up to (2) #14AWG cable. 1.9, 3.7, 7.5, 15, 30, 60 watt taps are screwdriver selectable via a sealed switch located near the input section on the rear of the cabinet. A tongue-in-groove cover with rubber wire exit grommet is provided to protect the input connections and transformer switch assembly from moisture.
- 1" Exit Titanium High Frequency Compression Driver
- UL Certified, Safety Listed to UL1480
- All ¼"-20 Hardware Inserts Allow Easy Integration of "Off-the-Shelf" Security Hardware
- Atlas Sound TRX WAVEGUIDE™- A Constant Directivity Style High Frequency Wave Guide System Provides Accurate, Even High Frequency Coverage
- Compact, 2-way Loudspeaker Systems for Exceptional Performance in Music and Sound Reinforcement Systems
- Conforms to 100HR Salt Spray Test per ASTM B117
- Highly Efficient 8" HYCONET Treated Woofer
- POLYGUARD™ High Frequency Circuit Diverts Damaging Transient Signals to Protect the Tweeter
- Screwdriver Adjustable 60 Watt 70.7V/100V Transformer for Distributed Sound Application.
- Weather-Resistant Construction for Year-Round Indoor or Outdoor Use: UV-Resistant, Talc Impregnated, Polypropylene, Injection Molded Enclosure, Powder Coated Aluminum Grilles and All Brass Hardware Inserts Color Matched Heavy-Duty Zinc Chromate Plated and Powder Coated "C" Bracket (Included)
- OMNIMOUNT™ Compatible
|Atlas Sound LP.
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
|Strategy Series Surface Mount Loudspeaker System
|RMS Output Power
|8" Paper Woofer
|1" Titanium Tweeter
|Minimum Frequency Response
|Maximum Frequency Response
|Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP)
|Strategy Series Surface Mount Loudspeaker System "C" Bracket
|Certifications & Standards
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.