Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The AtlasIED TSD-MIX42RT 4x2 mic/line mixer is ideal for applications where paging, priority music override and/or remote input selection with level control are required. Use alone or in conjunction with amplifiers in meeting rooms, digital signage, luxury suites, and other applications requiring versatile, stereo or mono multi source mix control.
The unit includes one mic/balanced line input via removable Phoenix style connector and three stereo 3.5mm inputs. Switchable phantom power is provided for the mic input to facilitate condenser microphones. The high quality, low noise internal mic preamps ensure clarity and quiet operation without unwanted coloration. A 12dB/octave high pass filter @ 125Hz also is available on the mic input to minimize bass rumble and low frequency feedback.
The TSD-MIX42RT can be used in conjunction with a WPD-MIX42RT decor style wall plate that is designed for remote activation of the TSD-MIX42RT mic/line mixer. The WPD-MIX42RT features an audio source slide selector as well as a source volume control. The unit includes an LED indicator to indicate which source is selected and if it is active. The unit fits in a single gang electrical outlet and uses an 8-conductor interface connection that includes a single 4 position removable Phoenix connector and dual 2 position Phoenix style connectors. When connected to the TSD-MIX42RT and the Juke Box Override, any page made through the system will override the selected source so that the page can be heard clearly.
Priority paging can be accomplished via contact closure or VOX trigger on Input 1 that will mute Inputs 2, 3, or 4 (assignable). Remote level control feature allows use of the AtlasIED AAVC-10K or WPD-VC10K decorative wall plate control for convenient remote adjustment of either the entire Master mix bus or Inputs 1, 2, 3. A variable output limiter provides system protection by reducing clipping and distortion - which is especially useful when mixing mic and/or line sources with varying volumes.
- Stereo or Mono Configurations
- One Balanced Mic/Line Input
- Three Unbalanced Stereo Line Inputs 3.5mm
- 12dB/octave High Pass Filter @ 125Hz Available on the Mic Input
- Priority Paging Via Contact Closure or VOX Trigger on Input 1
- Remote Level Control Feature Allows use of the WPD-VC10K Wall Plate Control
- Power Supply Sold Separately
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Country of Origin: China
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
|1.2KΩ Balanced, 600Ω Unbalanced
|.06% & 1kHz
|.06% @ 1kHz
|Low Cut Filter
|Line Input Level
|1V (0dBV) Balanced 2V (+6dBV) Balanced Output
|Mic Input Level
|46dB Gain 10mV (-40dBV) Balanced
|300Ω Balanced, 150Ω Unbalanced
|Line Output Level
|1V (0dBV) In
|20Hz - 20kHz (+/-1dB)
|20Hz - 20kHz (±1dB)
|Signal to Noise Ratio Line to Line
|Signal to Noise Ratio Mic to Line
|1.5" (3.81 cm)
|4" (10.16 cm)
|5.2" (13.2 cm)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.