Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The M1000-W sound masking speaker assembly is designed to accurately reproduce the required spectrum of masking signal into the plenum space. The innovative 734 cubic inch square enclosure ensures ample low frequency response. A specially designed 8" dual cone speaker is included in the package. A high efficiency 70.7V internal transformer is coupled to an external tap selector switch for easy system tuning.
The exclusive AtlasIED EZ hang brackets simplify installation. This innovative suspension system utilizes collapsible plated hangers configured to allow quick upward, downward, or side firing installation. The hangers are factory-installed on the unit and fold flat for shipping. To meet most any local code requirement, the M1000-W includes an innovative cover containing both knockouts and a strain relief. This system will allow the use of rigid or flexible conduit (if required) and easily accommodates "through" connections on the removable plate. UL 2043 listed for use in air handling spaces.
An integral wire strain relief strategically located on the top of the enclosure allows for secure speaker cable termination.
- Hear every detail crisp and clear with a frequency response of 100 Hz-10 kHz
- 8 Ohm impedance extracts maximum power so you will get more output from your speakers
- Innovative Input Panel Includes Combination Knock-Out and Strain Relief Connector to Accommodate Flexible or Rigid Conduit
- Design Enables Upward, Downward, or Horizontal Orientation
- 734 in³ Enclosure for Extended Low Frequency Response
- Available in Black or White Epoxy Finishes to Blend with a Variety of Open Ceiling Plans
- Suitable for Use Above Suspended Ceiling Systems or Open Ceiling Spaces Approved for Use in Air Handling (Plenum Ceilings)
- Safety Listed to UL 1480 & UL 2043
|8" Dual Cone
|.25, .5, 1, 2 and 4W & 8Ω
|97dB Peak, 94dB Average
|100Hz - 10kHz
|5 1/2" (13.97 cm)
|11 9/16" (29.37 cm)
|10.00 lbs (4.54 kgs)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.