Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
With a majority of America's workplaces having adopted an open office plan, favoring a labyrinth of cubicles over traditional closed offices, conversational privacy has become an increasingly sensitive issue. A properly designed sound masking system can significantly increase speech privacy and improve the overall work environment.
The AtlasIED M1000-USA sound masking speaker assembly is designed to accurately reproduce the needed spectrum of masking sound into the plenum space. The innovative 734 in3 square enclosure ensures ample low frequency response. A specially designed 8" dual cone speaker is included in the package. A high efficiency 70.7V internal transformer is coupled to an external selector switch for easy system tuning. For more precise adjustments, an off switch and a wide selection of wattage taps ranging from .25 watts to 4 watts are provided.
The exclusive AtlasIED EZ hang brackets simplify installation. This innovative suspension system utilizes two collapsible galvanized hangers configured to allow quick upward, downward, or horizontal firing installation. The hangers are factory-installed on the unit and fold flat for shipping. The Atlas M1000-USA is proudly assembled in our Ennis, TX production facility and meets Buy American Act standards.
Installation is made easy via the optional 78" (2m) suspension chain system, part MCHAIN72, that allows quick mounting and height adjustment of the M1000-USA. An integral wire strain relief strategically located on the top of the enclosure allows for secure speaker cable termination.
Additionally, to meet most local code requirement, the M1000-USA includes an innovative cover containing both knockouts and a strain relief. This system will allow the use of rigid or flexible conduit (if required) and easily accommodates "through" connections on the removable plate.
- Pre-Assembled Unit Includes 8" dia. Loudspeaker, Transformer,Enclosure, Baffle and Mounting Hardware
- Labor-Saving Hardware Package - Complete with New Snap Hanger Assembly, Allows Quick and Easy Installation
- Innovative Input Panel Includes Combination Knock-Out and Strain Relief Connector to Accommodate Flexible or Rigid Conduit
- Suitable for Use Above Suspended Ceiling Systems or Open Ceiling Spaces Approved for Use in Air Handling (Plenum Ceilings)
- UL 1480 & UL 2043
- Length: 11.6"
- Weight (Approximate): 7.50 lb
- TAA Compliant: Yes
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year
|8" Dual Cone
|.25, .5, 1, 2, 4 Watts
|Upward, Downward, or Horizontal
|9 lbs. (3.4kg)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.