Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The AtlasIED IPX Series IP-SDH indoor wall mount IP speaker with Horn and display leverage the VoIP Communication solution to extend tele-presence with enhanced audio for those environments where network-wide communication is desired and that require large speakers with high output to overcome high ambient noise areas or large spaces.
AtlasIED IP-SDH registers as a communication endpoint directly within InformaCast, and Revolution Advanced Notification applications, supporting both visual text and audio broadcast to enhance physical security while improving day-to-day communications through advanced alerting, bell schedules, pre-recorded, & scheduled announcements, while leveraging the WAN/LAN Network Architecture.
IP-SDH IP speakers with display provide equality “effective communication”.
“Under Title II of the ADA, all state and local governments are required to take steps to ensure that their communications with people with disabilities are as effective as communications with others.”
What does it mean for communication to be “effective”? Simply put, “effective communication” means that whatever is written or spoken must be as clear and understandable to people with disabilities as it is for people who do not have disabilities.
Where 3rd party notification applications are not required, the IP-SDH speakers can register as SIP devices directly to a SIP server or VoIP Communications Manager for critical alerts /public address applications.
Ideal for Corporate Applications, Education Institutions, Entertainment Complexes, Industrial Facilities, Government Buildings, Healthcare Facilities, Houses of Worship, Transportation Hubs - anywhere critical alerts / public address needs exist, and prefer using a single enterprise-class communications platform.
- Natively Auto Registers as an Endpoint in GlobalControlKom®, InformaCast®, or Revolution Notification Applications
- Works with New or Existing Multicast Enabled Local Area Networks
- Compatible with SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) VoIP systems
- IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at Compliant POE/POE+
- Primary and Aux Speaker Outputs
- Emergency Alert Trigger
- Relay Output
- Aux Audio Input
- External Power Supply Option
- Dynamic or Static IP Address
|600Hz - 14kHz
|95˚ (-6dB, 2000Hz Octave Band)
|120dB @ 15-Watts (Peak)
|12-Watts Max (802.3AF) / 25-Watts Max (802.3AT)
|Powder Coated Steel
|5.21 lbs. (2.36kg)
|6.66 lbs. (3.02kg)
|62368-1, CSA C22.2 #62368-1, IEC 62368-1 CB Scheme and FCC
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.