Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
AtlasIED IP-APX registers as a communication endpoint directly within InformaCast, GCK, and Syn-Apps' Revolution advanced notification applications, supporting audio broadcast to enhance physical security while improving day-to-day communications through advanced alerting, bell schedules, pre-recorded & scheduled announcements, while leveraging the WAN or LAN network architecture.
AtlasIED IP-APX supports Call Manager publisher subscriber SIP Service call processing failover. This service provides remote location callprocessing redundancy when access to the centralized Call Manager is interrupted becuase of a WAN outage. In Cisco UMC environment, IPX endpoints can register to either Cisco's basic or advanced 3rd party SIP device service for paging functionality. IPX must use Cisco's advanced 3rd party SIP device service when registering to a publisher subscriber configuration is required.
IP-APX endpoint can register as a SIP device directly to a SIP server or VoIP Communications Manager for critical alerts and publicaddress applications.
- Coverage of 60 degree x 40 degree Across a Wide Frequency Range for Predictable Beamwidth Control
- Loudspeaker is Molded of High-Impact, Neutral-Grey Polycarbonate Resin with UV Light Inhibitor
- Rotating Bell Pivots in 15 degree Increments for Exact On-Site Positioning of Projection Angles Detailed in Acoustic Simulation Programs
- Die cast mounting bracket may be mounted to standard E.O. boxes banded to poles
- 400Hz - 7.5kHz Frequency Response
- RJ-45 Connector Type
|400Hz - 7.5kHz
|40o (‐6dB, 2000 Hz Octave Band)
|60o (‐6dB, 2000 Hz Octave Band)
|107dB at 1 Watt / 1 Meter Average
|Power Rating (PoE+ - IEEE 802.3AT)
|25 Watts Max (802.3at)
|6.45 lbs (2.92kg)
|7.75 lbs (3.51kg)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.