Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The AtlasIED GSS-G garden speaker, designed for theme parks, hotels, or any architecturally landscaped area, simplify installation and deliver deep, rich sound. The speaker is a coaxial 8", polypropylene/kevlar cone with rubber surround, 1.5" voice coil, 21 oz. magnet and a 1/2" mylar dome tweeter.
The AtlasIED GSS-G garden speaker is designed to blend into any environment. This model includes a short base for surface mounting. The two-piece design allows for a two-phase installation. In phase one, the base is installed. Phase two, after initial construction is done, the system contractor can return to install the speaker/transformer.
This multiple step process protects the speakers from being damaged during the construction/landscaping process and also eliminates the potential for theft from the construction site. The GSS-G Garden Speaker base even has a protective cover to keep debris out during construction. Inside the enclosure is a durable 8" coaxial speaker with a great sounding 360-degree horizontal dispersion pattern.
The enclosure is made of stable polyethylene, which ensures performance in even the most temperamental and unpredictable climates.
Each component can also be ordered separately:
GSH-G Head Unit
GSBT-G Tall Base
GSBS-G Short Base
- Downward Firing Speaker Will Not Collect Dust or Condensation
- Rugged Construction Can Support Up To 250 lbs
- Easy Bayonet Attachment of Head Unit To Base, Enables Installation of Base During Excavation and Installation of Head Unit After Landscaping Has Been Completed
- Switch Selectable 70.7V Input or Direct 8Î© Input (Transformer Bypass)
- Easy Conduit Installation in Tall and Short Base With Dedicated Mounting Pads
- Speaker Protected By Triple Layer Grille
- Short Base (GSS-G) has Drill Points for 4" Square, 2-Gang EO Box, or 1-Gang Box Mounting to a Deck or Slab
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.