Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
(Sold and priced in Pairs)
The FAP42TC-UL2043 from AtlasIED meets the requirements of UL 2043 for speakers used in air handling (true plenum) spaces. With an overall depth of 4" (102mm) the FAP42TC-UL2043 is the perfect choice when high fidelity audio and wide, even coverage is required but space above the plenum is limited. For wall mount applications (tanning salons or surround sound) the short 4" depth will even work in most stud wall installations.
A simplified input section features a 4-pole Phoenix style connector for easy daisy chaining between speakers. A simple cover including combination 1/2" (13mm) / 3/4" (19mm) knock-outs is provided for installation ease. The popular AtlasIED "C-ring / V-Rail" mounting system is provided for quick installation into drop tile acoustic ceilings and existing construction drywall. For new construction drywall applications the optional FAP42-TR may be used.
All other popular features of the FAP42T are included on the new FAP42TC-UL2043 including the front mounted tap selector switch (with included transformer bypass for 8 Ohm applications), attractive press-fit grills, high performance 4" polypropylene cone driver with 3/4" (19mm) PEI tweeter and precision crossover components for smooth, even coverage.
- "Press Fit" Grilles Blend Better into Contemporary Architecture
- Easy Installation in Drop Tile or Sheetrock Ceilings via C-ring/V-rail Tile Bridge and "Dog Leg" Mounting System (Included)
- Enhanced Quality 70.7V/100V Internal Transformers Minimize Insertion Loss and Maintain Low Frequency Response While Providing increased Output for Higher SPL Applications
- Front Mounted Tap Selector Switch for Easy System Tuning Adjustments Includes Transformer Bypass Setting for 8 ohm Direct Coupled Operation
- Low Depth (4") Speaker System for Limited Space Applications
- UL1480 / UL2043
|75Hz - 20kHz
|10 1/2" (26.67 cm)
|13.00 lbs (5.90 kgs)
|Certified to Safety Listing
|UL 1480 & UL 2043
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.