Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
(Sold and priced in Pairs)
Designed to provide high performance in a very compact footprint, the FAP40T appeals to both system designers and architects. FAP40T is ideal for high-intelligibility voice, music, and signal reproduction in commercial, industrial, and institutional applications. A unique (patent pending) tap selector switch design allows for easy system tuning. A full selection of taps up to 16 watts as well as an 8 ohm transformer bypass setting is included for maximum system versatility. This switch "knob" also functions as a diffuser cone, providing smooth, even dispersion of the high frequency content from the center of the 4" polypropylene driver. In fact, the high frequency response of the FAP40T is so natural that many would assume that the driver in the FAP40T was a coaxial design instead of a single cone driver. Low frequency response is enhanced by the tuned and ported enclosure design. The enclosure (UL1480 pending) is constructed of high impact injection molded plastic and includes a press fit grill design that blends quite well with contemporary architecture. A two pole terminal strip housed below a metal removable cover on the back of the FAP40T enclosure allows for easy system wiring as well as "daisy chain" wiring to other FAP40T's or even FASUB70 subwoofers (a great combination!).
- 16 Watt Internal Transformer
- 8 ohm Transformer Bypass Setting
- Input Via 2 Pole Terminal Strip
- Lightweight Construction Makes Use of Additional Support in Drywall Ceilings Unnecessary
- Low Profile Plastic Enclosure
- Press-Fit Grille Blends Perfectly into Contemporary Architecture
- Tile Bridge Include
- Tuned & Ported Design for Extended Bass Response
|1, 2, 4, 8, 16 Watts & 8Ω
|100Hz - 12kHz
|7 1/8" (18.0975 cm)
|7 3/8" (18.7325 cm)
|8.50 lbs (3.86 kgs)
|Certified to Safety Listing
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.