Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
Model FA138 is AtlasIED's premium 8" coaxial speaker. This 100-watt unit includes a circuit board mounted high-pass/low-pass crossover which produces outstanding sound quality.
Model FA138 contains a reinforced polypropylene cone woofer, a custom butyl rubber surround, a 1 1/2" vented Kapton voice coil, a 21oz. magnet and a 1/2" mylar-dome ferrofluid tweeter for clean and powerful weather-resistant performance.
For optimum acoustic and application versatility the Strategy series has been engineered as a system offering both the FA97-8 Series high performance enclosures (.22ft3) with acoustic batting as well as the economy FA95-6 Series (.17ft3) backbox enclosures. The enclosure front-loads the speaker and installs quickly and easily into the ceiling using only a screwdriver to adjust the rotating clamps.
Speakers may also be ceiling or wall mounted into areas with minimum depth by using plaster ring Model FAPR-8 instead of an enclosure.
Baffle selection includes a choice of two attractive grilles which are equipped with three serrated studs for hardware-free, push-on installation into Strategy Series enclosures.
For limited depth installations when no enclosure is required mounting ring model FAPR-8 may be utilized. New construction ring model FA-TR8 is also available to serve as a pattern cut-out and location marker for drywall installers in new construction applications.
- 100-Watt Unit Offers Extended Sound Pressure Levels for High/Vaulted Ceiling Applications
- Conveniently Front Loads into Acoustically-Matched System Enclosures or Mounting Ring
- Top-of-the-Line 8" Coaxial Loudspeaker Delivers Full-Frequency Response with Superior Fidelity
- UL Certified, Safety Listed to UL1480
|89.5dB Average, 93dB Peak
|75Hz - 20kHz
|8 1/4" (20.955 cm)
|3 5/8" (9.144 cm)
|5.20 lbs (2.36 kgs)
|1480 / 2043
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.