Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The AtlasIED DPA1202 features a combination of flexibility, performance and control to provide high value features for applications that require more than just great sound. The network based DPA1202 is a DSP controlled 4-channel amplifier that can be configured in three different amplification arrangements to meet the design requirements of any installation.
The unit is factory preconfigured in a two-channel 70V mode. If the design requires four channels of low impedance amplification, the amplifier can be configured as 4-channel model with either 4Ω or 8Ω load impedances. Many system designs require both low and high impedance amplification. This unit can be configured to deliver 70V/100V for a paging/background system on a single channel plus two additional 4Ω/8Ω amplifier channels for foreground stereo applications.
The DPA1202 comes standard with four balanced line inputs and an accessory slot for an optional DPA-DAC4 4-channel Dante™ receiver card or a DPA-AMIX (2) mic / line, (2) AUX input card, giving the DPA1202 a total of 8 inputs. All inputs can be mixed and routed to any of the four amplifier channels. All four amplifier channels have an assortment of DSP tools including level controls, EQ’s, limiters, high & low pass filters, and delay to provide flexibility for a range of applications.
The output level can be assigned to either the front panel potentiometers or to the on board GUI. Wired remote level control can be configured to allow simple control for the end user. Each unit also features GUI based input and output level metering along with assignable mute functions that are triggered via an audio signal or contact closure. Access to the DSP settings is accomplished via computer, tablet or mobile device using a web browser. All settings can be password protected.
The unit also includes a PC based site manager software that automatically searches within a specific network for all DPA amplifiers on the network. It will list them and allow a single click access to any unit. The DPA Site Manager software can do a variety of functions besides locating IP addresses such as; fault reporting, input & output status, standby status and remote activation via a scheduler timer.
The flexibility of the DPA Series amplifiers and comprehensive assortment of local or network control configurations make them an ideal choice in today’s sophisticated commercial audio market.
- Configurable for Use as 2-Channel 70.7V Amplifier
- Configurable for Use as 4-Channel 4Ω Amplifier
- Configurable for Use as Single Channel 70.7V and 2-Channel 4Ω Amplifier
- Networkable with On Board GUI
- Configurable DSP Via GUI
- Site Manager Software with Network Auto-Discovery Fault Reporting, Input & Output Status, Standby Status and Remote Activation via a Scheduler Timer
- User Page with Assignable Input & Output Level Control
- Mute Assignments Triggered Via Audio Signal or Contact Closure
- Audio Sense Turn-On/Off
- Four Balanced Inputs
- Optional Accessory Card Slot for 4-Channel Dante™ Receiver Card or (2) Mic / Line, (2) Aux Input Card
- PC, iOS, & Android Compatible
|2 x 600-Watts @ 70.7V
|2 x 600-Watts @ 100V
|4 x 300-Watts @ 4Ω
|4 x 150-Watts @ 8Ω
|1 x 600-Watts @ 70.7V, 2 x 300-Watts @ 4Ω
|1 x 600-Watts @ 100V, 2 x 300-Watts @ 4Ω
|Class AB Switching Hybrid -BASH
|750mV Balanced, 0dBU
|Maximum Input Signal
|+14dBU Inputs 1-4, +7dBU Inputs 5-8 with Dante™
|1% @ Rated Output
|-3dB 20Hz - 20kHz (DSP Filters Set to Flat)
|Signal to Noise Ratio
|-100dB Below Rated output (A-Weighted)
|70dB @ 1kHz
|110V - 120V & 220V - 240V Auto Switch Over, 50/60Hz
|13 lbs. (5.92kg)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.