Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
AtlasIED BlueBridge® networkable DSP devices are powerful and flexible tools offering mission critical solutions to satisfy the exact needs of any installation. Engineered to strict standards with the highest quality internal components, BlueBridge® devices provide pure clean audio, Ethernet connectivity for cost effective TCP/IP control and easy programmability. Intended for a variety of audio applications, BlueBridge® DSP platforms are cost effective solutions for the most demanding applications including video conferencing, house of worship, presentation rooms, conference rooms, courtrooms, room combining, restaurants, multi-zone paging, background music, and many other sound reinforcement and AV applications.
The BlueBridge® family of products feature open architecture, drag and drop software that makes them incredibly easy to use. Each model utilizes high quality THAT® microphone preamps and 24 Bit converters to obtain an ultra-low noise floor while still maintaining a smooth sound that satisfies the needs of demanding clients, with the flexibility and control a system designer requires. BlueBridge® models use a 40 Bit Floating Point DSP engine to prevent digital clipping that commonly occurs in other DSP products and to obtain maximum speed and power to process advanced algorithms in complex system designs. BlueBridge® DSP units can operate on any network while the optional control accessories require a PoE switch. BlueBridge® devices need to be connected to the network during set-up and if control is required but can be applied in many instances where network control is unnecessary or unavailable like live speech applications. When connected to a network, each BlueBridge® processor on the network will be auto recognized and controllable. BlueBridge® models provide many valuable processing tools including standard mixers, gain sharing auto-mixers, delays, equalizers, level controls, duckers, filters, and dozens of other processing capabilities.
This model includes 16 inputs and 8 outputs using Phoenix style connectors. BlueBridge® additionally works with the Atlas BluePanel software which enables the designer to create custom interfaces that can be accessed via a computer connected to the network. BluePanel can also be used to program wall controllers including the BB-TOUCH7 touch panel giving the user access to the system's functionality for volume control, source selection, room combining, or any other function the designer programs. This enables the end user to have some control over the system without having to access the BlueBridge® device directly preventing any unauthorized changes from happening within the device.
AtlasIED offers pre-configured design templates that can be used as starting points for a variety of DSP applications. These design templates are available as part of Atlas' BlueBridge® training program which is available to active AtlasIED customers.
- 16 Input / 8 Output Configuration
- Open Architecture Programmability
- High Quality THAT® Corp Microphone Preamps
- Ethernet Network Connectivity
- TCP/IP Third Party Control Capability
- Ultra Low Noise Floor
- Four Logic Inputs/Outputs
- 48kHz, 40 Bit Floating DSP Engine
- Safety Listed to UL60065
- EQ Modules: Parametric, Graphic, and Anti-Feedback
- Crossover Modules: Butterworth, Linkwitz Riley, Bessel, Slopes: 6 to 48dB per Octave
- Filter Modules: High Shelf, Low Shelf, All Pass
- Mixer Modules: Gain Sharing Auto-Mixer, Gating Auto-Mixer, Matrix Mixer, Standard Mixer, LR Mixer, LCR Mixer
- Generator Modules: Sine Tone, Sign Sweep, White, Pink
- Dynamics Modules: Compressor, Expander, Limiter, Ducker
|Listed to UL60005
|Microphone or Line, Software Selectable
|40-Bit Floating Point
|High Performance 24-Bit
|48V, Software Enabled
|110dB Type (Unweighted)
|0.002% (1kHz @ +4dBu)
|Configuration Electronically Balanced Gain
|-100 to +15dB in 0.25dB Steps
|+/-, GUI Selectable
|20Hz - 20kHz
|7.2 lbs / 3.25 kg
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.