Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
A heavy-duty stainless steel "C" style mounting bracket is included with the AH99-12T-BSG to allow easy mounting to most any flat surface. Three drop forge eyebolts are also pre-installed (2-front of horn plus 1-rear for "pull-up") for suspension mounting via load rated wire rope. (Use caution when suspending any object overhead. Refer to installation manual for more details).
The AH948-ST includes a weather resistant 7 pole terminal block connector on the underside of the speaker for ease of hook-up. This terminal block includes connection points for internal 70.7V transformer with taps settings of 7.5, 15, 30, and 60 watts and 8? connection for transformer bypass.
- Heavy Duty Mounting Bracket (Included) Allows for Easy Installation to Most Any Flat Surface
- Three Forged Eyebolts Included for Suspended Installation
- 200 Watts Power Handling
- Constant Directivity Design Offers Controlled Coverage of 90° Horizontal by 90° Vertical (2kHz Octave Band)
- Driver Compliment Includes 12" Cast Frame Woofer with a Concentrically Mounted 1" Exit Compression Driver Coupled to a 90° H x 90°V HF Horn
- Easy, Weather Resistant Connection Via a Convenient Recessed Terminal Block Located on the Bottom of the Loudspeaker
- Includes a Built-In, High Efficiency 60 Watts 70.7V Transformer
- Efficiency Rating of 101dB (1 W/1 M)
- Maximum Output of 126dB (Rated Power @ 1 M)
Atlas Sound model AH99-12T-BSG stadium horn is ideal for directional sound distribution where full range reproduction, maximum intelligibility, and high sound pressure levels are required. Applications include football stadiums, sports arenas, baseball fields, convention centers, and auditoriums.
Weather resistant construction features of the AH99-12T-BSG include a multiple screen configuration to prevent moisture from damaging internal components.
A perforated aluminum screen covers the large horn mouth, a secondary screen is in place forward of the high frequency driver, and a third tightly perforated screen protects the 12" cast frame woofer.
|Atlas Sound LP.
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
|12" 2-Way Stadium Horn System 90° x 90°
|RMS Output Power
|Minimum Frequency Response
|Maximum Frequency Response
|12" 2-Way Stadium Horn System 90° x 90° Heavy Duty Mounting Bracket 3 x Forged Eyebolts 60 Watt 70.7V Transformer
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.