Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The AA400PHD is a six input channel mixer amplifier designed for distributed business paging and background music (BGM) systems, medium to large speech privacy systems, and in applications where music on hold (MOH) plus paging is required. With four microphone/line input and two stereo line inputs, the AA400PHD will accommodate a variety of input sources including paging microphones, media players, and digital music receivers.
What Sets the AAPHD Series Apart?
The AA400PHD includes a patent pending automatic system test, the Push Here Diagnostic® (PHD). The PHD button is designed to check the connected loudspeaker lines for wiring and impedance errors. This test can be activated once all loudspeakers are connected and the circuit automatically verifies that the attached loudspeakers' tap settings do not exceed the amplifier's rated power, no loudspeakers are mistakenly tapped at 8?, and the loudspeaker wire is free from shorts.
The unit also incorporates a Remote Input Selection and Remote Level Control feature that allows the integrator to use a remote wall plate (AtlasIED model WPD-RISRL) and allow the user to select the input and adjust the volume from that wall plate up to 200 feet from the amplifier.
The AA400PHD provides 400-watts output power into 25V, 70.7V, or 4? loudspeaker systems. Rear panel DIP switch allows for creation of Zone 2 output mix using any or all of inputs 1-4. Unit can also be set-up to mute Inputs 2 through 6 on signal from Input 1 for paging applications where other input sources need to be muted during a page. Inputs 1-4 are either Mic or Line input selectable and Phantom Power is an option when using them as a microphone input.
- 400W into 25/70.7V and 4 ohm loads
- Automated diagnostic system test (push here diagnostic)
- 4 balanced Mic/Line/Tel inputs with phantom power
- 3 unbalanced, summing line level inputs
- Input assignable zone 2 output
- Remote level control
- Remote Input Select (RIS)
- Line output
- Preamp in for external processors
- Variable mute sensitivity control for input 1
- Contact closure mute terminals
- Distributed business paging and background music (BGM) systems
- Small to medium speech privacy systems
- Applications where music on hold (MOH) plus paging is required
|Atlas Sound LP.
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
|AA400PHD 400W Mixer Amplifier
|Minimum Frequency Response
|Maximum Frequency Response
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
|RMS Output Power
|Number of Analog Audio Inputs
|Operating Power Consumption
|Country of Origin
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.