Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The AA200PHD-CE 6-Input 200W CE-Listed Mixer Amplifier from Atlas Sound is a 6-input channel mixer amplifier designed for distributed business paging and background music (BGM) systems, medium-to-large speech privacy systems, and in applications where music on hold (MOH) and paging is required. With four microphone/line input and two stereo line inputs, the AA200PHD-CE Amp can accommodate a variety of input sources including paging microphones, media players, and digital music receivers. The AA200PHD-CE operates on 220-240 VAC for the European market.
The AA200PHD-CE Amp includes an automatic system test, the Push Here Diagnostic (PHD). The PHD button is designed to check the connected speaker lines for wiring and impedance errors. This test can be activated once all speakers are connected and the circuit automatically verifies that the attached speakers' tap settings do not exceed the amplifier's rated power, no speakers are mistakenly tapped at 8 ohms, and the speaker wire is free from shorts.
The amp also incorporates a Remote Input Selection and Remote Level Control feature that allows the integrator to use the WPD-RISRL remote wall plate (not included), which lets the user select the input and adjust the volume from that wall plate up to 200’ from the amplifier.
The AA200PHD-CE Amp provides 200W output power into 25/70.7V, or 4-ohm speaker systems. A rear-panel DIP switch allows for creation of Zone 2 output mix using any or all of inputs 1-4. Unit can also be set up to mute Inputs 2 through 6 on signal from Input 1 for paging applications where other input sources need to be muted during a page. Inputs 1 to 4 are either Mic or Line input selectable and phantom power is an option when using them as a microphone input.
- Voltage compatibility: 220-240 VAC (Europe)
- 200W into 25/70.7V and 4-ohm loads
- Automated diagnostic system test (Push Here Diagnostic)
- Four balanced Mic/Line/Tel inputs with phantom power
- Three unbalanced, summing line-level inputs
- Input assignable zone 2 output
- Remote Level Control
- Remote Input Select (RIS)
- Line output
- Preamp In for external processors
- Variable mute sensitivity control for Input 1
- Contact closure mute terminals
|Atlas Sound LP.
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
|CE Listed 6-Input, 200-Watt Mixer Amplifier With Automatic System Test (PHD)
|Minimum Frequency Response
|Maximum Frequency Response
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
|RMS Output Power
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.