Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The AA120G is a 120 Watt six input multi load impedance mixer amplifier that is engineered with many unique features to assist the contractor or installer in today's commercial business audio environment. It is designed for distributed paging and background music (BGM) systems, small to medium speech privacy systems, and in applications where music on hold (MOH) plus paging is required.
With four microphone / line inputs and two stereo line input, the A120G will accommodate a variety of input sources including paging microphones, CD players, and digital music receivers. This mixer amplifier features VOX (Voice Operated Mute) and contact closure muting, tone control, Line out and Zone 2 Output. The AA120G offers a very unique Bridge In / Out feature to allow combining of multiple amplifiers in ballroom applications without the need for external relays. VCA remote level control circuitry is included which may be assigned to the BGM input or globally for the entire amplifier.
The output power of output power of the AA120G will match nicely with AtlasIED FAP, SM, SD, and GD Series loudspeakers. 25V, 70.7V, 100V, and 8? outputs are provided
- 120 Watt 6 Channel Mixer Amplifier
- 4 Mic/Line Inputs with Phantom On/Off per Mic and 2 Stereo Summing AUX Inputs
- Bridge In/Out Circuit with Balanced Link / Internal Relay to Engage Circuit is Perfect for Small Room Combining Systems Eliminating the Need for External Electronics
- Pre Out / Power Amp In for Patching External Processors
- Remote or VOX Mute Capabilities
- Special Low Cut Filter is 6dBu/octave at 400Hz and also Bypasses Front Panel Bass Control to Allow Use with Paging Horns like APX40TN and AP-15T
- Zone 2 MOH Out from CH6 Line Source
- UL60065 Listed
|Atlas Sound LP.
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
|6-Input, 120-Watt Mixer Amplifier
|Minimum Frequency Response
|Maximum Frequency Response
|RMS Output Power
|Number of Analog Audio Inputs
|Operating Power Consumption
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.