Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
In many system installations, you can replace an entire rack of pro audio gear-with a single Pema™.
Pema™ with it's new sleek look, is a Protea-Equipped Media Amplifier-either 4 or 8-channel at 250 Watts or 125 Watts per channel. Pema is a matrix mixer-all Pema models have a full 8-in x 8-out matrix mixer, where any input can be assigned to any output or outputs. Pema is a digital signal processor. In addition to the full Protea™ suite of DSP settings, we have added four new features to Pema-gain sharing automatic microphone mixing, an automatic feedback suppressor, ambient noise detection and adjustment and a real-time clock with an event scheduler.
Pema features Ashly's energy efficient Class-D amplifier topology with a switching power supply-and is over 80% energy efficient out of the box. Maximize the energy efficiency of your audio system by using the event scheduler to either put the Pema in stand-by mode or turn it off completely.
Pema is offered in separate Low-Z, 25V, 70V, or 100V constant voltage models. Pema is also offered with 240V line voltage in either Low-Z or 100V output for International customers.
- FIR Filter capable
- Dante® and CobraNet® options fully supported
- 8-in x 8-out sophisticated matrix mixing
- 8 built-in mic preamps
- Dual RCA and balanced Euroblock inputs
- Dedicated telephone/PBX input
- Post DSP AUX line level outputs
- Stereo sum to mono
- Adjustable HP/LP filters
- Event scheduling and real-time clock
- Stereo summed to mono
- Event scheduling (RTC)
- Adjustable HP/LP filters
- Built-in pink/white noise & sine wave generator
- Full suite of Ashly Protea™ DSP
- Hot-plug DSP placement
- 96kHz or 48kHz sample rate
- 32-Bit SHARC DSP
- 24-Bit A/D–D/A audio resolution
- 15V phantom power for mic inputs
|Ashly Audio, Inc
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
|Pema 8250.70 Amplifier
|Minimum Frequency Response
|Maximum Frequency Response
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
|RMS Output Power
|Network & Communication
|Number of Analog Audio Inputs
|Operating Power Consumption
|Country of Origin
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.