Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
Available as three separate amplifier series, NX offers 2 or 4-channel models as NX (base model series), NXE (networkable), or NXP (networkable + DSP).
All NXP Models Include:
Ethernet Control using Protea™ NE software. Also, serial data control by Ashly programmable remotes or third party controllers, aux preamp outputs, instant standby mode, preset recall, fault condition logic outputs, optional Dante™, CobraNet™, or AES3 digital audio capability (factory-installed).
Real-Time Clock with Event Scheduler. Assign automatic execution of selected functions and tasks. The event scheduler is programmed using PneS software and stored in the amplifier.
Ashly Remote Control via iPad® app. Use our free Ashly Remote app available for custom design of secure wireless control over a network.
32-bit SHARC DSP Processing at 48kHz or 96kHz Sample Rates. Comprehensive software control of digital signal process- ing, matrix and auto-mixing, built-in signal generator for test tone and noise-masking, swept output load impedance monitoring. Use Ashly Remote iPad control to select DSP functions including gain, mute, matrix, A/B source select, PEQ filter level, and meters.
FIR Filter-Ready. Our PneS software will load a speaker manufacturer's .fir or .csv file to achieve precision tuning.
Class-D Switching Amplifier Technology. NXP features a switch-mode power supply which automatically detects 110 - 120VAC or 220 - 240VAC operation and makes NXP one of the lightest in its class.
Multi-Mode Operation. Selectable Outputs on each channel allow you to choose the desired output mode. Set the DIP-switch configuration for Low Impedance (2, 4, and 8 Ohm), or Constant Voltage (70V or 100V) and you're set to go.
Energy Efficiency. NXP has power-saving Ashly EMS™ (Energy Management System) which provides an automatic sleep-mode drawing less than 1 Watt (defeatable).
Multiple Internal Power Supplies. NXP provides increased channel separation and reliability.
- Selectable 80Hz Hi-pass filter, limiter, and input gain per channel, via rear panel
- Remote DC level control per channel
- Extensive protection circuitry, continuously variable cooling fans
- Ethernet port for software control and monitoring of amplifier functions, with front panel COM activity LED
- Serial data port available for Ashly WR-5 and RD-8C programmable remote control (optional RS-232 converter INA-1 available for third party controllers)
- Instant Standby Mode, 30% reduction in idle power consumption, triggered by contact closure, software control, or event scheduler
- Preset recall via contact closure, software control, remote control, or event scheduler
- Programmable power-on delay
- Aux preamp line outputs for driving other amplifiers
- Fault condition logic outputs, per channel
- Comprehensive software controlled DSP including dynamics, gain, equalization, matrix mixer, crossover, delay, and metering.
- Additional iPad control of select DSP functions including gain, matrix, A/B source select, PEQ filter level, and meters
- Precision swept load impedance monitoring of individual amplifier channels for remote diagnosis of speaker problems
- Signal generator function for test and noise masking
- Remote gain and zone control with neWR-5 and FR-8/
- FR-16 programmable networked remotes
- Neutrik® Combo XLR - 1/4" TRS jack plus Euroblock input connectors
- Neutrik® speakON® twist locking loudspeaker connec- tors
- Neutrik® powerCON® detachable AC mains connector
|Ashly Audio, Inc
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
|Minimum Frequency Response
|Maximum Frequency Response
|RMS Output Power
|Network & Communication
|Operating Power Consumption
|Country of Origin
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.