Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
NE Series Amplifiers are uniquely designed around an energy-efficient Class-D platform with a switching power supply.
Connecting and controlling an amplifier for networked systems has now been simplified with Network-Enabled Amplifiers. This line offers ease of use, setup and control using standard 10/100 Ethernet protocol and Protea™ ne Software. No special outboard control units are needed. Choose either 4-channel ne4250 or 8-channel ne8250 amplifiers are rated at 250W per channel with separate HI-Z and LO-Z models.
ne Series amplifiers are offered in two separate platforms-the standard network amplifier or a network amplifier with an on-board Protea™ DSP Processor. Each can be customized for any installation by adding your choice of AES3 inputs, Dante® or CobraNet® card.
NE Multi-Channel amplifiers are also offered with 240V Line Voltage in either Low-Z or 100V constant voltage output models for International customers.
- 10/100 Ethernet comes standard
- Protēa DSP, AES3, CobraNet® and Dante® options
- FIR Filter capable (pe versions only)
- DC voltage remote gain control
- Ethernet remote control and monitoring
- DSP Processing on inputs and outputs (pe only)
- Switch mode supply, Class-D output
- Stepped, calibrated input attenuators
- Remote turn on/off
- Disable all front panel controls via software
- Temperature-sensitive variable speed fan with side-to-front airflow
- Selectable HPF frequencies on 25V, 70V and 100V models
- 4-stage level meters
- Output current and temp indicators
- Low Impedance, 25V, 70V, 100V models
- Safety/Compliance: TUV, CE, FCC,RoHS
|Ashly Audio, Inc
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
|Minimum Frequency Response
|Maximum Frequency Response
|Digital Signal Processing
|RMS Output Power
|Network & Communication
|120 V AC
|230 V AC
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.