Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
Connecting and controlling an amplifier for networked systems has now been simplified with ne Amplifiers. This line offers ease of use, setup and control using standard 10/100 Ethernet protocol and Protea™ ne Software. No special outboard control units are needed.
Choose either the ne4250 (4-channel) or ne8250 (8-channel) packages rated at 250W per channel, with separate Hi-Z and Low-Z models. ne Series Amplifiers are offered in two separate platforms-the standard network amplifier or a network amplifier with an on-board Protea™ DSP Processor. Each can be customized for any installation by adding your choice of AES3 inputs, mic pre inputs*, CobraNet® or Dante® modules.
- 10/100 Ethernet comes standard for remote control and monitoring
- FIR Filter capable (with DSP)
- Low-Z, 25V, 70V, 100V models
- Protea DSP, AES3, CobraNet® and Dante® input options
- DC voltage remote gain control
- Switched-mode power supply, Class-D output
- Stepped, calibrated input attenuators
- Remote power standby
- Disable all front panel controls via software
- Temperature sensitive variable speed fan with side-to-front airflow
- Selectable HPF frequencies (80Hz, 400Hz, off) on 25V, 70V, and 100V models
- 4-stage level meters
- Output current and temp indicators
- Safety/Compliance: cTUVus, CE, FCC, RoHS
|Ashly Audio, Inc
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
|Minimum Frequency Response
|Maximum Frequency Response
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
|RMS Output Power
|Network & Communication
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.