Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The 4-Channel 1000W Network-Enabled Power Amplifier from Ashly delivers a minimum power of 250W RMS power per channel into 70V loads with all channels operating. The amplifier features OPDAC4 digital to analog converter with selectable high-pass filter and OPDante network audio interface cards; and is designed around an energy efficient Class-D platform with a switching power supply. When switched into bridged-mono mode, channels 1+2 or 3+4 of the amplifier delivers over 500W RMS into a 140V load.
The power amplifier includes Euroblock input connectors, Euroblock output connectors, and balanced analog inputs. Besides remote standby for power up, DC remote level control, and contact closure preset recall, the amplifier also features Ethernet control & monitoring of power functions, level, mute, polarity, temperature, current, and amplifier fault conditions. The front panel indicates power status, standby, protect, power switch On/Off, signal level, bridge, temperature & current levels, and Ethernet communication. The amplifier mounts in a standard 19” rack using two spaces (3.5” high).
- 10/100 Ethernet comes standard for remote control and monitoring
- 70V constant voltage
- OPDAC4 and OPDante input options
- DC voltage remote gain control
- Switched-mode power supply, Class-D output
- Stepped, calibrated input attenuators
- Remote power standby
- Disable all front panel controls via software
- Temperature sensitive variable speed fan with front-to-back airflow
- Selectable high-pass filter frequencies (80 Hz, 400 Hz, off)
- Four stage level meters
- Output current and temp indicators
- Safety/Compliance: cTUVus, CE, FCC, RoHS
|Ashly Audio, Inc
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
|ne4250 Signal Amplifier
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports
|120 V AC
|230 V AC
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.