Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
FR-8andFR-16are Ethernet devices that provide fader-based
remote level control for Ashly products having DSP capa-
bilities. The FR-8 controls up-to eight user assigned inputs,
outputs, or mixer outputs, and theFR-16controls up-to 16.
Both models are powered using Class-1 IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), or by an external PoE injector when PoE is unavailable. Ethernet communication with this device is made by wiring it with standard Cat-5 cable terminated with an RJ-45 connector through an Ethernet network router, switch, hub, or patch panel to a Windows™ PC running our Protea™ ne Software v5.10 or higher. Each connect to Ethernet using a standard RJ-45, as well as Neutrik's etherCON™ heavy duty RJ-45 and will automatically assign their IP address.
Each channel fader can control input gain, output gain, or mixer gain levels as assigned in software. The master fader provides an overall level control for user assigned faders, or can be disabled. Assignable fader scaling allows the user to place an upper and lower limit on the range of level control for each individual fader. A clear window is provided above and below each fader for the insertion of user defined labels, available on the Ashly website as a document template.
The FR-8 will mount to a standard 4-gang US electrical wall box, and the FR-16 will mount to a modular 7-gang US wall box. Alternately, the units can be mounted to a flat surface with a cutout, or can be used as a freestanding desktop device. On the rear panel, a Euroblock contact closure can be connected to a keyed switch to lockout all front panel controls, preventing any unwanted changes.
- Cable Length: 328.08 ft
- Compatible Devices: Digital Sound Processor
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 0.9"
- Weight (Approximate): 2.30 lb
- Limited Warranty: 5 Year
- Assignable signal level LED breakpoints
- Communication failure indicator
- User defined labels per channel
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) (Class 2)
- For use on these Ashly products, ne24.24M NE two-channel power amplifiers (pe), NE multi-channel power amplifiers (pe), ne4800 / ne8800 DSP processors , PEMA power amplifiers
|Ashly Audio, Inc
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
|FR-8 Device Remote Control
|Device Remote Control
|Digital Sound Processor
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.