Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The AMX VPX-1401 is a simple but powerful 4x1+1 scaling presentation switcher that targets small conference rooms and classrooms. The VPX-1401 supports resolutions up to 4K60 4:4:4 and offers HDCP 2.2 compatibility to support the most current sources and displays.
The VPX-1401 includes 3 HDMI inputs and 1 VGA input. The VPX Series switchers include built-in scaling, allowing automatic scaling of signals to match the ideal resolution of the display. In addition to the HDMI output, there is also a mirrored HDBaseT output for use with the DXL-RX-4K60 to bring switched video and audio from the table to the display and USB 2.0 signals from USB 2.0-based camera/speaker devices back to the table for use by visiting laptops. Extracted audio output with volume control is also available, providing an option to feed powered speakers or an amplified soundbar near the display.
There are a variety of options to control the VPX-1401. Front panel controls are available, as is contact closure for use with source selector buttons. The VPX-1401 is NetLinx Native, allowing simplified integration with AMX automation systems, but also includes on open API.
The AMX VPX-1401 is ideal for table mounting in conference rooms or for use in flipped classroom environments.
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support– Experience pixel-for-pixel video reproduction of 4K60 source video with full 4:4:4 color space.
- HDCP 2.2 Support– Support the latest source devices.
- Mirrored HDBaseT Output– Provides simultaneous support to the local HDMI output and to compatible receiving devices.
- USB 2.0 Distribution over HDBaseT – Connect to USB peripherals mounted near the display.
- Front Panel Control –Simple push-button switching.
- Audio Output Extraction –Including volume control to feed amplified speakers.
- Contact Closure –Use with source selector buttons to easily switch sources between connected devices.
- NetLinx Native –Easy integration with AMX automation systems.
- Web Configuration –Provides simple user interface for setup and configuration.
- Open Control API– IP controllable by any control system – even directly by Zoom Rooms
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.