Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 email@example.com Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
The NX-2200 / NetLinx® NX Integrated Controller is a programmable network appliance specifically designed to control AV and building technology using multiple analog and digital formats. The NX-2200 provides a scalable platform for the future by combining high performance, backward compatibility and extensive network security features. The NX-2200 is ideal for control and automation of medium-sized rooms and multi-room applications, as it includes more ports and security capabilities than the NX-1200.
- NX Master Security firmware is ideal for enterprise, education, and government policies requiring secure communication over a computer network in line with security standards expected by the IT industry of any equipment running on an enterprise
- The NX-2200 is a good fit for medium-sized conference rooms or classrooms, lecture halls, home theaters, hotel rooms and building environmental systems.
- With enhanced security features like Dual NIC, the NX-2200 provides secure control and monitoring for a medium-sized AV system, HVAC, lights, security, power management, and many similar specialized applications requiring economical control with limited physical ports.
- Dual NIC – The LAN port is used to connect the master to an external network, and the ICSLAN ports connect to AMX or third-party A/V equipment isolated from the primary network, providing rock-solid security
- IPv6 – Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), the communications protocol that provides an identification and location system for computers on networks and routes traffic across the Internet
- IEEE 802.1X – Supports IEEE Standard for Port-based Network Access Control with the ability to grant or deny network access to devices wishing to attach to a LAN based on credentials tied to the device rather than to a user
- X.509 Certificate Services – NX supports customer-provided certificates for access to protected networks
- Full LDAP Integration – Supports multiple user-defined login groups for accessing the master, as well as provides an AMX programmer the capability to require network login to access certain areas of the touch panel
- High Performance Architecture, Flexible Programming Platform (RPM, NetLinx and Java) – Easily scalable to support a wide range of applications for today and tomorrow
- Full Line Compatible (Backwards and Cross-Compatibility) – Standardized port numbers and new configuration import/export tools mean fewer coding changes
- TLS / SSH Client – Provides NetLinx programmers the ability to manage secure port TLS and SSH communications with a remote device or server
- Cryptographic Support – In accordance with FIPS 140-2, a U.S. government computer security standard used to accredit cryptographic modules for the protection of sensitive or valuable data
- Network Syslog – Supports standard device logging to a syslog server
- Enhanced Diagnostics On Serial and IR Ports – Provides real time error feedback when Serial and IR ports are disconnected or improperly wired
- File Import / Export From USB Drive – Backup and restore configuration and program data and update firmware from a standard USB flash drive
- Hardware / Software Built for 24/7/365 Operation – Provides outstanding reliability and improved diagnostics
- Ultra-Fast 1600 MIPS processor
- 512 MB Onboard RAM
- 1 M Non-Volatile Memory
- 8 GB SDHC FLASH Memory
- 1 RU
- 1 AXLink Interface
- 1 10/100 LAN Interface
- 4 Digital I/O Ports
- 1 RS232/422/485 Port
- 3 RS232-Only Ports
- 4 IR/Serial Output Ports
- 4 Relay Ports
|Dimensions (HWD)||1 4/5” x 17” x 9 1/8” (45.15 mm x 431.80 mm x 231.64 mm)|
|Weight||6.08 lb. (2.758 Kg)|
|Memory||Memory Card: 8 GB SD, NVRAM: 1 MB, DDRAM: 512 MB, Note: Supports external USB Solid State Drives|
|Power Consumption||Active Power Consumption: 4.2 W|
|AxLink Port||(1) 4-position 3.5mm Screw Terminal, provides data and power to external AxLink control devices|
|AxLink Indicator||(1) AxLink LED (green) indicates the state of the AxLink port|
|RS-232/422/485 Ports||(1) 10-position 3.5mm Screw Terminal, NetLinx Port 1, XON/XOFF (transmit on / transmit off), CTS/RTS (clear to send/ready to send), 300 - 115,200 baud|
|RS-232 Port||(3) 2-position 3.5mm Screw Terminal, NetLinx Ports 2-4, XON/XOFF (transmit on / transmit off), CTS/RTS (clear to send/ready to send), 300 - 115,200 baud|
|Serial Indicator||(4) sets of LEDs (red/yellow) indicate when serial Ports 1 - 4 are transmitting and receiving data|
|IR/Serial||(4) 2-position 3.5mm Screw Terminal, 4 IR Transmit / 1-way Serial ports, NetLinx Ports 11-14, Support high-frequency carriers up to 1.142 MHz, 4 IR/Serial data signals can be generated simultaneously|
|IR/Serial Indicators||(2) LEDs (red) indicate when each of the IR/Serial ports (11-14) are transmitting control data|
|I/O Channels||(4) One 6-position 3.5mm Screw Terminal, 4-channel binary I/O port for contact closure with each input being capable of voltage sensing, NetLinx Port 22, Channels 1-4|
|I/O Indicator||(4) LEDs (yellow) indicate each of the I/O channels (1-4) are active|
|Relays||(4) One 8-position 3.5 mm Screw Terminal, (4) single-pole, single-throw relays, NetLinx Port 21, Channels 1-4, Each relay can switch up to 24 VDC or 28 VAC @ 1 A, Each relay is independently controlled|
|Relay Indicators||(4) LEDs (red) indicate when each of the relay channels (1-4) are active (closed)|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners