Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The NMX-ENC-N2312 Encoder and NMX-DEC-N2322 Decoder provide a flexible, feature-rich, and simple-to-deploy Digital Media Distribution and Switching solution that can be used in 4K applications with resolutions up to 4096x2160, with support for HDCP 2.2. This motion-based wavelet codec solution delivers video with nearly imperceptible latency at an incredibly low 200 Mb/s bandwidth allowing 4K distribution over standard gigabit Ethernet networks.
Any source can be sent to one or more displays by routing through layer-2 / layer-3 switches utilizing standard Cat5e cable. The NMX-ENC-N2312 includes standard features like input scaling, bi-directional serial, IR, embedded 7.1 audio, and KVMover- IP extension. It also comes in a card version compatible with SVSI's N9206 card cage for high-density applications.
- Design Flexibility — Start as small as 1x1 and grow the system in increments of single sources and devices by simply adding additional encoders and decoders
- Advanced Security including SSL/TLS and HTTPS — Satisfies enterprise network security requirements.
- Infrared (IR) — Emitter connection allows control of IR-only display devices
- Fast Install — With Phoenix connectors for Power, IR, RS232 serial, and analog audio interfaces
- Balanced and Unbalanced Audio — Embedded 7.1 digital audio or balanced/unbalanced analog audio
- Pass Through HDMI — allows easy installation with local display such as desktop PC applicaitons
- Multiple Connection Options — RJ-45 and SFP network connectors and HDMI video connections
- KVM — Single USB-B for KVM applications
- Native NetLinx — NetLinx Studio will easily recognize the device
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.