Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
NMX-ENC-N2122A-C encodes and distributes sources of almost any format onto an existing IP network making that stream available to any endpoint in the facility. Pair with an NMX-DEC-N2222A (stand alone or card) or NMX-DEC-N2212A (stand alone or card) Decoder to decode streams back to HDMI or DVI format for display on any monitor. With the ability to direct any source stream to any display, large, low-cost switching and distribution systems are simple to deploy without proprietary cabling or dedicated switching hardware.
Includes IR, serial, balanced audio, two network ports (one POE), AES67 Support, and local video pass-through port. Auto-senses analog or digital video in.
The AMX SVSI N2000 Series utilizes JPEG2000 compression for HD, cinema-grade video distribution on the LAN for applications when video quality is top priority. Users can control video quality and bandwidth usage with a simple slider control provided in the web-based user interface allowing each installation to be customized for maximum performance.
The NMX-ENC-N2122A-C is the perfect solution for matrix switching and distribution of HD, cinema-grade quality video over LAN. Common applications include enterprise, house of worship, entertainment, and stadiums.
- Input and Output Scaling – Video scaling at either input or output allows seamless switching from any source, at any resolution, to any display or projector, while preserving video fidelity.
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) – Eliminates requirement for local power supply and speeds installation. Units can still be powered locally from 12VDC allowing for easy rack-mountable, high-density installations.
- Infrared (IR) – Infrared emitter connection allows control of low-cost, IR-only display devices.
- Onboard Control – All N-Series encoders and decoders have on-board, built-in control capability via events that can trigger any number of TCP/UDP commands to other IP controllable devices.
- Unlimited Scalability
- Pass-Through HDMI – HDMI interface allows easy installation with local display such as desktop PC applications.
- Stand Alone or Card – Available as a stand alone device, or card for use with NMX-ACC-N9206.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.