Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The N3000 Series H.264 compression engine delivers low-latency 1080p60 video at half the bandwidth of comparable encoders. High profile H.264 encoders output unicast or multicast to one or more N3000 Series decoders. Multiple selectable streaming protocols (RTP, RTSP, and more) allow for software endpoints during video to the desktop applications or third-party hardware endpoints like Roku, Amino, or Google TV. Adjustable bit-rates from 32-Kbps to 10-Mbps give the highest video fidelity at the lowest bandwidths on the market in keeping with SVSI's commitment to provide unsurpassed Networked AV quality.
The N3000 Video over IP Series extends the reach of SVSI's Networked AV solutions to the WAN for streaming, video to desktop, digital signage, set-top boxes, or mobile devices applications. Fully integrated with existing Networked AV control options, the N3000 Series delivers the highest quality HD video content at the lowest bandwidth for the most demanding applications. Moving video to or from the Cloud just became a lot easier with the N3000.
H.264 decoder Includes IR, serial, balanced audio, RJ45 and 1GB SFP (fiber or copper) network connections. Digital video output only. H.264 decoder card requires NMX-ACC-N9206 cage.
The NMX-ENC-N3232 is the perfect solution for quality streaming over low bit rate WAN. Common applications include distance education, Multi-Site Enterprise, and IPTV Streaming.
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) – Eliminates requirement for local power supply and speeds installation. Units can still be powered locally from 12VDC allowing for easy rack-mountable, high-density installations
- Infrared (IR) – Infrared emitter connection allows control of low-cost, IR-only display devices
- Onboard Control – All N-Series encoders and decoders have on-board, built-in control capability via events that can trigger any number of TCP/UDP commands to other IP controllable devices
- Unlimited Scalability
- Stand Alone or Card – Available as a stand alone device, or card for use with NMX-ACC-N9206
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.