Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The new NMX-DEC-N1222A model features improved digital pixel reproduction and reduces latency to an industry leading 10-ms for gigabit links. Packetized video streams not only remain visually lossless throughout distribution, they also arrive instantly.
The N1000 Series Encoders and Decoders are an affordable local AV over IP switching solution that packetizes video into a minimally compressed IP format to create anywhere from a small 2×1 seamless presentation switcher up to a mid-size video matrices, particularly in scenarios that require imperceptible latency.
The N1000 Series Encoders and Decoders are an affordable local AV over IP swiching solution that utilizes off-the-shelf network switches.
The NMX-DEC-N1222 is the perfect solution for any low-latency application such as live in-room presentations in conference rooms and classrooms.
- Output Scaling – Video scaling at output allows seamless switching from any source, at any resolution, to any display or projector, while preserving video fidelity
- 1 Frame Latency – Same as HDBaseT
- Minimal Proprietary Compression (MPC) – Visually lossless MPC algorithm
- Optional Compression – Available option to disable all compression
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) – PoE eliminates the need for power supply
- Infrared (IR) – Infrared emitter connection allows control of low-cost, IR-only display devices
- Onboard Control – All N-Series encoders and decoders have on-board, built-in control capability via events that can trigger any number of TCP/UDP commands to other IP controllable devices
- Unmatched Flexibility – Highly competitive pricing for matrices up to 32x32, or higher with the help of our design experts
- Two RJ45 Ports – Decoder features two RJ45 network ports (one PoE)
- Stand Alone or Card – Available as a stand alone device, or card for use with NMX-ACC-N9206
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.