Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
The MCP-108 / 8-Button Massio™ ControlPad with Knob combines AMX control and a stylish keypad into a single unit that can be mounted in a standard 2 gang US, UK or EU back box to provide dedicated room control. Massio ControlPads provide high performance, intuitive usability and modern styling, and are simple to configure using AMX's Rapid Project Maker or custom programmed using NetLinx Studio software. The MCP-108 shares its controller technology with AMX's flagship NX-series, enabling it to provide the latest networking and security features, along with outstanding processing power.
- NX Master Security firmware is ideal for enterprise, education, and government policies requiring secure communication over a computer network in line with security standards expected by the IT industry of any equipment running on an enterprise
- Massio ControlPads are a perfect solution for huddle spaces and small conference rooms, where Massio's combination of controller, user interface and configuration with RPM provides an inexpensive way to add AV control to small spaces
- The MCP-108's security features and secure wall-mount options make it ideal for Higher Education breakout rooms and small classrooms.
- The MCP-108's rugged design and attractive price point also make it perfect for K-12 (Primary Education) classrooms.
- Cryptographic Support – In accordance with FIPS 140-2, a U.S. government computer security standard used to accredit cryptographic modules for the protection of sensitive or valuable data
- IPv6 – Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), the communications protocol that provides an identification and location system for computers on networks and routes traffic across the Internet
- IEEE 802.1X – Supports IEEE Standard for Port-based Network Access Control with the ability to grant or deny network access to devices wishing to attach to a LAN based on credentials tied to the device rather than to a user
- X.509 Certificate Services – NX supports customer-provided certificates for access to protected networks
- TLS / SSH Client – Provides NetLinx programmers the ability to manage secure port TLS and SSH communications with a remote device or server
- Network Syslog – The Central Controller generates an audit record of events using syslog, a standard for message logging
- Unrivaled Network Security – With IPv6 and wired 802.1X for protected network access and user-defined LDAP login group support, Massio ControlPads provide rock-solid security
- All-in-one Keypad/Controller – Unique product combines an elegant yet rugged user interface with an onboard controller
- Includes AMX Control – Incorporates AMX's flagship NX-series control technology, including the latest networking and security features and outstanding processing power
- One Tool to Program - RPM – Radically reduces total cost of ownership by reducing the time and cost required to configure or program a system from days to less than an hour
- Simple Integration with RMS – Using RPM, easily integrate RMS with the MCP-108 to provide a platform for real-time performance monitoring and maintenance
- Elegant Industrial Design – Complement the rest of the AMX user interface product family and look great in any room
- Large Buttons / Larger More Descriptive Text – All buttons are easy to read with large supplied labels, or easily make your own for a customized solution
- Display Monitoring – Use the ControlPad with RMS to monitor power status, input status, lamp hours and filter hours
- Web-based Control – Remotely login to ControlPads and execute button presses
- Inactivity Timer – Turn off equipment after lack of activity (timeouts) to save energy
- Built In Control Ports – Serial and IR ports available to communicate and control common presentation equipment
- Backlit Buttons – Can flash or turn on/off when pressed
- Execute Multiple Functions at Once – Macros can be written to trigger multiple functions through a single button press
- Works with AMX IR Files – Leverage thousands of pre-existing AMX IR files on AMX.com
- Standard Enclosures – Standard back box mounting options for US, UK and EU
- Native Direct Connection to RMS – No proxy required
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners