Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The AMX DXLink 4K60 HDMI Fiber Receiver is HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant. It supports 4K60 4:4:4 video and High Dynamic Range (HDR) for optimum video quality and pixel-for-pixel image reproduction without chroma subsampling. DXLink 4K60 Fiber allows end users to realize the full potential of their source and display devices by fully supporting 36-bit Deep Color for the richest, most realistic video.
This module receives audio, video, control, USB 2.0, and Ethernet over duplex fiber from a DXLink 4K60 Fiber transmitter up to 300 meters away. It includes a Multi-Mode Duplex (MMD) SFP, which can be replaced with a Single-Mode Duplex (SMD) SFP if needed.
Fiber uses light to distribute data rather than electric signals making it both the highest quality and most secure way to transport video as it is not susceptible to electronic noise or non-intrusive physical wiretapping. This module is compatible with DGX DXLink 4K60 Fiber output cards and DXLink 4K60 Fiber transmitters.
This receiver is ideal for applications where the demands of high-resolution video clarity, long distance transmission, and maximum security need to be met without compromise, including campus-wide distribution of sources that are shared between classrooms, secure military applications, casinos, arenas, and museums.
- HDMI 2.0 4K60 4:4:4 Over Distance - Ideal for users running critical viewing applications such as operations centers requiring transport which uses the full fidelity of their displays
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Support – Support for 36-bit Deep Color.
- HDCP 2.2 - Supports the latest video standards to realize the full capabilities of HDMI interfaces
- USB 2.0 - High-speed USB 2.0 data from devices like web cameras and storage devices are transmitted without the need for separate cables.
- As Always, Just One Cable– Just like all current AMX DGX Fiber solutions, video, audio, and control are delivered over a single cable. Many competitive products require two or more cable runs which adds significant cost.
- Single MMD SKU – All Fiber Modules include a Multi-Mode Duplex (MMD) SFP module. Customers may replace these with their own Single-Mode Duplex (SMD) module if needed.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.