Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The DXLink Multi-Format Fiber Transmitter sends analog and digital audio and video signals including HDMI with HDCP up to 10 Km over single mode fiber. Use the DXLink Fiber Transmitter in conjunction with the Enova DGX 8, 16, 32 or 64 to transmit clear, uncompressed video beyond 6 miles at the fastest data rate in the industry – 10 Gbps.
The ideal entry-point for any source designed into an Enova DGX integrated system that requires the distance capabilities and inherent security of fiber – or both; including campus-wide distribution of sources that are shared between classrooms, secure military applications, casinos, arenas and museums. Directly connect video sources such as PCs using the HD-15 multi-format input connection or HDMI input and easily include audio on the same fiber cable by using the stereo or digital audio connection.
- HDCP Compliance Over Fiber – Transmit HDCP compliant video including HDMI up to 10 Km (over 6 miles)
- Industry Leading Data Rate – DXLink is leading the way with an optical transport rate of 10 Gbps
- Secure and Isolated – Fiber inherently provides extra security and electrical isolation making it the transport method of choice for many mission-critical secure environments
- InstaGate Pro® Technology – Easily integrate HDCP into system designs and enjoy hassle free matrix switching to all compliant displays, no tools, no delays and no key constraints – it just works
- Field Serviceable Fiber Modules – Easily remove and replace SFP modules in the field
- Multi-Format Analog Port and HDMI Port – Supports legacy analog signals – RGBHV, Component, S-Video, and Composite, and digital HDMI/HDCP, DisplayPort and DVI signals
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.