Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The AMX DXLink 4K60 HDMI Receiver Module is a 4K60 4:4:4 capable distance transport solution that features built-in SmartScale® Technology to deliver HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 that is perfectly scaled for each connected display automatically, eliminating the integration challenges that can occur when sources and displays have different optimal resolutions. It accepts audio, video, control, Ethernet, and USB 2.0 over one shielded Cat6, Cat6A or Cat7 standard twisted pair cable. DXLink 4K60 HDMI Receiver Modules are perfect for receiving HDMI and control signals over long distances from a remote DXLink 4K60 Transmitter Module or other compatible AMX Transmitters such as the DGX DXLink 4K60 Twisted Pair Output Board. The receiver's built-in control ports can be used to control a destination device and the ICSLan port provides an IP network access port when used in conjunction with the Enova DGX 100 Series.
The DXLink 4K60 HDMI Receiver Module is ideal for extending 4K60 4:4:4 video in any situation where the highest video quality is required or when a simple installation is desired:
- Colleges and universities that transmit audio and video within or between classrooms for collaborative or distributed learning.
- Corporations that distribute audio and video within meeting spaces.
- Healthcare facilities distributing high-resolution video within training rooms, simulation rooms, or labs.
- HDMI 2.0 4K60 4:4:4 Over Distance - Ideal for users running critical viewing applications such as operations centers requiring transport which use the full fidelity of their displays
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Deep Color Support – Support for HDR10 and 36 bit Deep Color.
HDCP 2.2 - Supports the latest video standards to realize the full capabilities of HDMI interfaces.
USB 2.0 - High-speed USB 2.0 data from devices like web cameras and storage devices are transmitted without the need for separate cables.
- As Always, Just One Cable – Just like all current AMX DXLink audio and video transport solutions, high level resolution and fidelity transport is achieved over a single twisted pair cable in comparison to other products that may require dual cable runs, typically adding significant cost.
- Twisted Pair Cable – Save time and effort in installation by leveraging cost effective twisted pair cable.
- HDBaseT Compatible – Compliant with the HDBaseT standard, making them compatible with third party HDBaseT sources.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.