Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The AMX Enova® DVX-3266-4K 8x4+2 All-In-One Presentation Switcher is a unified audio, video, and control device that replaces the need for numerous individual components and eliminates the integration and reliability challenges that accompany them.
This compact 2U presentation switcher features class-leading video
AMX DVX-3266-4K-TAA DVX 8x4+2 All-In-One Presentation Switcher
The AMX Enova® DVX-3266-4K is a combined audio, video, and control device that eliminates the need for multiple components as well as the integration and reliability challenges that accompany them.
This all-in-one presentation switcher incorporates a 120-watt Crown DriveCore amplifier, BSS audio processing, and dbx feedback suppression to deliver exceptional audio quality. The switcher provides class-leading video quality with support for 4K60 4:4:4 video, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, and HDR.
The compact, easy to install DVX-3266-4K is a perfect solution for simplifying AV control and distribution in medium to large boardrooms, conference rooms and classrooms.
AMX DVX-3266-4K-TAA Includes:
- Qty (1) DVX-3266-4K
- Qty (3) AC power cords (US, UK, EU pins)
- Qty (8) 3-pin, 3.5mm Phoenix male connectors
- Qty (3) 4-pin, 3.5mm Phoenix male connectors
- Qty (4) 6-pin, 3.5mm Phoenix male connectors
- Qty (1) 3-pin, 5.08mm Phoenix male connector
- Qty (1) 4-pin, 5.08mm Phoenix male connector
- Qty (2) IR emitters
- Qty (2) Front rack mounting brackets (attached)
- Qty (4) Rubber feet (attached)
- Qty (1) Quick start guide
AMX DVX-3266-4K-TAA Features:
- An all-in-one solution with the controller, matrix switcher, video scaler, audio signal processor, amplifier, and twisted pair distribution in one compact unit.
- 4K60 4:4:4 support, HDMI 2.0 support and HDCP 2.2 support plus HDR and scaled outputs for the highest possible video quality over HDMI and category cable
- Support for HDR10 and 36-bit Deep Color
- 8 input and 8 output channels of Dante audio
- HTML5 Web interface with built-in status and troubleshooting features for simple configuration and support
- Crown DriveCore amplifier with 120W per channel stereo at 4/8 ohms and 120W mono at 70/100 volt
- USB 2.0 to handle high-speed data from devices like web cameras and storage devices without requiring separate cables
- DXLink™ twisted pair inputs and outputs to send and receive audio, video, bi-directional control, USB 2.0 and Ethernet to DXLink HDMI receivers and transmitters up to 100 meters away over one twisted pair cable
- Rock-solid network security with dual NIC to isolate equipment from the primary network, 802.1X for protected network access, and LDAP integration with unlimited user-defined groups
- BSS audio processing with capabilities such as independent 10-band parametric EQ, independent gain adjustments and variable compression that allow precision tuning to match unique room and source attributes
- SmartScale technology automatically scales the video image to the best resolution and video parameters for each display without manual setup, for perfect video image quality every time
- dbx AFS2 Advanced Feedback Suppression
- Audio Breakaway feature enables embedded audio from any HDMI or DXLink input to be de-embedded from the video, processed through the DSP, and switched to any analog, HDMI or DXLink output
- Audio Matrix Switching with 4 independently switched and processed audio paths that provide 4 unique volume, EQ, ducking and mixing configurations for use in perfectly tuned room audio, integration with A/V conferencing, induction loop systems, voice reinforcement speakers and audio recording devices
- Independent 3-band parametric EQ, compression, gating, auto-ducking, and limiting on each mic input
AMX DVX-3266-4K-TAA Specifications:
- Video Inputs: 4x HDMI, 4x DXLink 4K60
- Video Outputs:
- 4x HDMI (supports HDMI/HDCP)
- 2x 4K60 DXLink (mirrors associated HDMI outputs, supports digital video, audio, Ethernet and bi-directional control)
- Video Resolution Support: 480p up to 3840x2160 @ 60Hz 4:4:4 and 4:2:2, including 3840x2160p @ 50/60Hz 4:2:0, 4096x2160p @ 50/60Hz 4:2:0
- Audio Inputs: 6x Analog Mic/Line, 2x Analog stereo audio, 8x Dante channel
- Audio Outputs: 1 x Amp (8-ohm and 70/100V), 2x Analog stereo audio, 8x Dante channel
- RS232 Port: 2x 3-position 3.5mm screw terminal, 2 bi-directional serial ports, 300-115,200 baud
- IR/Serial: 2x 2-position 3.5mm screw terminal, 2x IR transmit/1-way serial ports
- I/O channels1x 4-position 3.5mm screw terminal, 2-channel binary I/O port for contact closure with each input being capable of voltage sensing (12VDC and GND included on the connector)
- Relays: 2x 4-position 3.5mm screw terminal, 2x independently controlled single-pole, single-throw relays (each relay can switch up to 24VDC or 28VAC at 1A)
- Dimensions: 3.46” high x 17.32” wide x 14.96” depo (8.8 x 44 x 38 cm)
- Weight: 21.08 lb., (9.56 kg)
quality with support for 4K60 4:4:4 video, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, and HDR.
The DVX leverages HARMAN’s legendary audio technology. A 120-watt Crown DriveCore amplifier, audio processing by BSS, and the latest dbx feedback suppression work together to ensure that users enjoy the highest quality audio experience.
The DVX-3266-4K is a simple to install, flexible solution, perfectly suited for dramatically simplifying AV control and distribution in medium to large conference rooms, boardrooms, and classrooms. Ease-of-use features include a mobile-friendly HTML5 web interface, automatic binding of DXLink endpoints on the isolated ICSLan network of the NX-Series Integrated Controller, and power on every DXLink input and output. Dante audio inputs and outputs complement analog audio inputs and outputs allowing the DVX to be used in a multitude of situations. The DVX’s DXLink inputs and outputs are compatible with other AMX devices, such as the Enova DGX, as well as standard HDBaseT devices allowing the DVX to be integrated into enterprise-wide designs simply and cleanly.
The DVX-3266-4K is ideal for dramatically simplifying AV control and distribution in medium to large-sized meeting spaces:
- College and university classrooms and meeting rooms.
- Corporate conference rooms and boardrooms.
- Healthcare facilities distributing high-resolution video within training rooms.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.