Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
The Enova® DVX-2255HD 6x3 All-In-One Presentation Switcher from AMX is a unified audio, video, and control device that replaces the need for numerous individual components and eliminates the integration and reliability challenges that accompany them. This version offers 2x25W 8-ohm characteristics along with the compact 3U Presentation Switcher which integrates a variety of different functionality, such as a scaler, analog to digital signal converter, twisted pair transmitter and amplifier with built-in professional grade audio processing into a single chassis. With AMX-exclusive features, the DVX-2255HD is a simple to install, flexible solution, perfectly suited for large and complex conference rooms, classrooms and auditoriums.
The DVX-2255HD includes the next generation NetLinx Integrated Controller technology, the NX-Series. This new controller provides a scalable platform for the future by combining high performance, backward compatibility and extensive network security features.
The DVX-2255HD includes a long list of features to ensure optimal audio and video quality from virtually any source. The state-of-the-art professional grade audio DSP delivers quality audio throughout a room. The DVX-2255HD's multi-format video inputs support analog and digital signals including HDMI with HDCP sources - all in the same connector. Built-in SmartScale® Technology outputs video that is perfectly scaled for each connected display, eliminating the integration challenges that can occur when sources and displays have different optimal resolutions - making the DVX-2255HD easy to specify, easy to install and easy to use.
The Enova DVX's all-in-one architecture also delivers the lowest Total Cost of Ownership in the industry, thanks to ease of support, maintenance and configuration, as well as reduced hardware and cabling costs.
Common uses for the Enova DVX-2255HD-SP:
- The DVX-2255HD is ideal for dramatically simplifying AV control and distribution in small to medium-sized and large conference rooms, boardrooms and classrooms.
- With the included DXLink inputs, the DVX-2255HD is perfect for rooms where the AV rack is not near your source devices and display.
- The flexible DVX-2255HD is perfect for any complex collaboration space with a mix of analog and digital sources, multiple displays, or rooms that require support for video conferencing.
- The DVX-2255HD is perfect for any room or facility with space constraints, especially those that lack space in equipment racks.
AMX Enova DVX-2255HD-SP Includes:
- (1) Power Cord, Universal
- (1) Commoning Strip, Cypher, 8 Pos., 3.5 mm, Phoenix Connector
- (2) Front Rack Mounting Brackets
- (8) #8-32 x .375 screws
- (4) Rubber feet
- (2) CC-NIRC, IR Emitter with 3.5mm Phoenix Connector (FG10-000-11)
- (1) CC-DVIM-VGAF, DVI to HD-15 Female Adapter (FG10-2170-13)
AMX Enova DVX-2255HD-SP Features:
- All-In-One Device – Controller, matrix switcher,scaler, analog to digital converter, amplifier, plus twisted pair distribution and professional-grade audio DSP – all in a space-saving 3U chassis
- Simplicity & Reliability – Replaces the need for numerous individual components and equipment, ensuring high reliability and saving on configuring and programming costs
- Low Total Cost of Ownership – With a consistent platform across a variety of sizes, it is easy to standardize on the DVX and reduce costs for hardware, training, support, troubleshooting and sparing
- Unrivaled Network Security – With Dual NIC to isolate AMX or third-party AV equipment from the primary network, IPv6 and wired802.1X for protected network access, and user-defined LDAP login group support, the Enova DVX provides rock-solid security*
- Optimal Video Image Quality Every Time – Exclusive SmartScale Technology automatically scales the image to the best resolution and video parameters for each display—even for displays of different information—without manual setup, eliminating the need for costly external scalers
- Crystal Clear Audio – Includes an integrated digital signal processor with advanced capabilities like independent 10-bandparametric EQ, independent input gain adjustments and variable compression, allow precision tuning to match unique source and room attributes
- Audio Breakaway – Stereo audio from any analog inputor de-embedded from any HDMI input can be broken away from its associated video, processed through the DSP, and switched independently to any analog, HDMI or S/PDIF audio output
- Audio Matrix Switching – Three independently switched and processed audio paths provide four unique volume, EQ, ducking and mixing configurations for perfectly tuned room audio as well as integration with audio/video conferencing, induction loop systems, voice re-enforcement speakers and audio recording devices
- Enhanced Microphone Processing – Independent 3-band parametric EQ, compression, gating, auto-ducking, and limiting on each microphone input ensures crystal clear communication
- Matrix Switching – Freely route any input to any or all outputs without blocking - 6x3 video switcher and 8x3 audio switcher with audio breakaway
- AV and Control Over Twisted Pair – Send audio, video, bi-directional control and Ethernet up to 100m over one standard twisted pair cable
- HDMI/HDCP Switching with Simplicity of Analog – End-to-end distribution of HDMI/HDCP without interruption or key constraints using exclusive InstaGate Pro® Technology
- Multi-Format Ports – Built for analog signals -RGBHV, Component, S-Video, and Composite, and digital HDMI/HDCP and DVI signals - all on the same connector
- Enhanced Diagnostics On Serial & IR Ports –Provides real time error feedback when Serial and IR ports are disconnected orimproperly wired
- 3D Support – Pass through latest video formatsincluding 3D and Deep Color
- DXLink™ Twisted Pair Outputs – Send audio, video,bi-directional control and Ethernet to DXLink HDMI Receivers up to 100m awayover one twisted pair cable
- DXLink Twisted Pair Inputs – Receive audio and video from DXLink Multi-Format Transmitters and Solecis Digital Switchers and deliver bi-directional control and Ethernet. In addition the DVX provides power to DXLink Multi-Format Transmitters.
- Saves Energy – Includes features that dramatically reduce energy utilization.
AMX Enova DVX-2255HD-SP Specifications (partial):
- Part #: FG1906-12
- Dimensions (HWD): 5 3/16" x 17" x 14" (13.2 cm x 43.2cm x 35.6 cm)
- Weight: 18.2 lb (8.26 Kg)
- Active Power Requirements:
- Power Consumption:
- 80 Watts typical without amplifier
- 85 to 90 Watts typical average with amplifier
- 30 Watts typical in low-power mode
- Power Connector:
- IEC Power Cord Connector
- 100-240 VAC
- 47-63 Hz
- Power Factor Correction:
- Supported, complies with N60555-2 and EN61000-3-2
- Temperature (Operating): 0° C to 40° C (32° F to 104° F)
- Temperature (Storage): -10° C to 70° C (14° F to 158° F)
- Humidity (Operating): 5% to 85% RH
- Heat Dissipation (Typical): 300 BTU/hr
- Heat Dissipation (Standby): 100 BTU/hr
- FCC Part 15 Class A
- CE EN 55022
- CE EN 55024
- CE EN 60065
- IEC 60065
- IC CISPR 22 Class A
- C-Tick CISPR 22 Class A
- LVD EN 60950-1
- UL 60065
- Power Consumption:
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners