Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
The DGX-I-DXL-4K is a 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) capable and HDCP compliant twisted pair cable input board for the Enova DGX 800, Enova DGX 1600, Enova DGX 3200, and Enova DGX 6400 Digital Media Enclosures. It has four connections per board designed to receive audio and video from DXLink Twisted Pair Transmitters while passing bi-directional control and Ethernet signals over one shielded Cat6A or Cat7 standard twisted pair cable up to 70m. DXLink Power is available from the DXLink Input Board to power DXLink Twisted Pair Transmitters.
The Enova DGX DXLink Twisted Pair Input Board is ideal for applications where source devices are located up to 70 meters away from the Enova DGX Digital Media Switcher and need to be distributed throughout a commercial or residential environment.
- 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) Support – Experience high-quality video resolution for 4K devices
- Only One Cable – Receive audio and video while passing control, Ethernet and power over one twisted pair cable
- Send HDMI signals up to 70 Meters – Extend the reach of the HDMI with HDCP signals far beyond the capabilities of typical HDMI cabling
- Standard Twisted Pair Cable – Save time and effort in installation by leveraging pre-existing cost effective twisted pair cable, see the Cabling for Success with DXLink white paper for more details
- Hot Swappable – Easily add or replace I/O boards at any time after deployment - the system automatically recognizes the new configuration and activates the boards
- HDCP Compliant
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners