Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The Enova DGX DXLink 4K60 Fiber Input Board is HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant. It supports 4K60 4:4:4 video and High Dynamic Range (HDR) for optimum image quality and pixel-for-pixel image reproduction without chroma subsampling. DXLink 4K60 Fiber allows end users to realize the full potential of their source and display devices by fully supporting 36-bit Deep Color for the richest, most realistic video.
This board has four inputs and receives audio, video, control, USB 2.0, and Ethernet over duplex fiber from a DXLink 4K60 Fiber transmitter up to 300 meters away. Each input includes a Multi-Mode Duplex (MMD) SFP, which can be replaced with a Single-Mode Duplex (SMD) SFP if needed. This board is compatible with Enova DGX 100-Series enclosures and DXLink 4K60 Fiber transmitters.
Fiber uses light to distribute data rather than electric signals making it both the highest quality and most secure way to transport video as it is not susceptible to electronic noise or non-intrusive physical wiretapping.
Enova DGX 100-Series enclosures already deployed in the field can be easily upgraded to support superior video quality by adding or swapping in new Enova DGX DXLink 4K60 Fiber boards and endpoints. This underscores the AMX commitment to ensure a future-proof Enova DGX family that is designed to evolve with advances in technology.
- Perfect 4K60 4:4:4 Video - Ideal for users that can benefit from processing the full fidelity of their displays
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Deep Color Support – Support HDR10 and 36-bit per pixel deep color
- HDMI 2.0 & HDCP 2.2 - Supports the latest video standards to realize the full capabilities of HDMI interfaces
- USB 2.0 - High-speed USB 2.0 data from devices like web cameras and storage devices are transmitted without the need for separate cables.
- As Always, Just One Cable– Just like all current AMX DGX Fiber solutions, video, audio, and control are delivered over a single cable. Many competitive products require two or more cable runs which adds significant cost.
- Hot Swappable– Easily add or replace I/O boards at any time after deployment - the system automatically recognizes the new configuration and activates the boards.
- Single MMD SKU – All Fiber Modules include a Multi-Mode Duplex (MMD) SFP module. Customers may replace these with their own Single-Mode Duplex (SMD) module if needed.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.