Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
Allied Telesis x510 Series switches area high-performing and feature-rich choice for today's networks. They offer a versatile solution for Enterprise applications. With a choice of 24- and 48-port models with 1/10Gigabit uplink ports, plus the power of Allied Telesis Virtual Chassis Stacking (VCStack™), the x510 Series can connect anything from a small workgroup to a large busines.
Powerful Network Management
Meeting the increased management requirements of modern converged networks, Allied Telesis Management Framework TM (AMF) automates many everyday tasks including configuration management. The complete network can be managed as a single virtual device with powerful centralized management features. Growing the network can be accomplished with plug-and-play simplicity, and network node recovery is fully zero-touch.
The convergence of network services in the enterprise has led to increasing demand for highly available networks with minimal downtime. VCStack, in conjunction with link aggregation, provides a network with no single point of failure and an easy solution for resiliency in access applications. Ethernet Protection Switched Ring (EPSRingTM) resilient ring protocol ensures distributed networks have high- speed access to online resources and applications.
The x510 Series can form a VCStack of up to four units for enhanced resiliency and simplified device management. Full EPSRing support and VCStack LD (Long Distance), which enables stacks to be created over long distance fiber links, make the x510 Series the perfect choice for distributed environments.
The x510 Series was designed with reliability in mind, and guarantees continual delivery of essential services. With dual built-in power supplies and near-hitless online stack reconfiguration, maintenance may be performed without affecting network uptime.
The x510DP features dual hot-swappable load-sharing power supplies for maximum uptime. With front-to- back or back-to-front cooling options, the x510DP is ideal for data center applications.
The x510L Series switches enable high-value solutions at the network edge.
Advanced security features protect the network. Unprecedented control over user access is provided with Network Access Control (NAC), mitigating threats to network infrastructure. This ensures the network is accessed only by known users and devices - all users' adherence to network security policies is checked, and then either access is granted or remediation is offered. Secure access can also be provided for guests.
A secure network environment is guaranteed. The x510 Series offers powerful control over network traffic types, secure management options, loop guard to protect against cabling mistakes, and tri-authentication for comprehensive access control.
The x510 Series ensures a future- proof network, with superior flexibility coupled with the ability to stack multiple units. All x510 Series models feature 1/10 Gigabit uplinks ports and a comprehensive IPv6 feature set, to ensure they are ready for future network traffic demands.
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation
- Management capability allows maximum efficiency and with unrestricted control
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Provides efficient communication with other layer 3 switch in the stack to ensure maximum productivity
- Twisted Pair media support for a dependable and productive connectivity
- Features 48 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Layer 3 Switch provides dependable and powerful connectivity for maximum usability
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.