Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The GS910/XST Series unmanaged switch effortlessly supports modern network applications, and provides a high value solution with simple plugand-play installation.
The GS910/XST Series feature 8, 16 or 24 x 10M/100M/1G ports with 1 x 100M/1/2.5/5/10G Multi-Gigabit copper uplink port and 1x 1/10 Gigabit SFP+ uplink port.
As well as the Gigabit access ports, the GS910/XST Series offer flexible deployment with both copper and fiber uplink options running at up to 10Gbps.
To support legacy network cabling, the copper uplink can run at 2.5G and 5G Multi-Gigabit speeds to maximize both performance and efficient use of building infrastructure.
The GS910/XST Series provide network loop detection by periodically sending Loop Detection Frames (LDF). If a loop is detected, the switch will automatically block the offending port, to stop broadcast storms from affecting network performance and disrupting user access to online resources and applications. Once the loop is resolved, the port is unblocked.
The GS910/XST Series switches are eco-friendly, supporting IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficiency Ethernet (EEE).
When EEE is enabled, power consumption is reduced on ports with low activity. Not only does this help the planet by reducing the carbon footprint of each switch, it also lowers the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) to the user, as the device costs less to run, and features improved reliability.
The GS910/XST Series have a set of DIP switches on the front panel, which simplify configuration by allowing users to easily enable or disable features such as Loop Guard and Energy Efficient Ethernet.
The GS910/XST Series switches are fanless, providing silent operation suitable for use in open work areas. A robust steel chassis guarantees high endurance, and simple plug-and-play installation ensures easy deployment.
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Wall Mountable form factor for your convenience and simplicity of usage
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Conveniently lets you connect two standard Ethernet ports to ensure maximum efficiency
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Features 25 networking ports to establish large network
- Effectively increases available bandwidth on your network
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.