Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
Expandable 10G/40G/100G Stackable Layer 3+ Switches
Allied Telesis x950 Series switches are ideal for the modern enterprise network core, where stacking creates a resilient local or distributed solution. These powerful switches support 100 Gigabit connectivity, and provide the capacity that today's Smart City and IoT networks need.
x950 Series switches feature a high-performing 1.92 Terabit fabric, to eliminate bottlenecks and effortlessly forward all traffic.
x950 switches feature 24 or 48 x 1/10 Gigabit SFP+ ports, or 24 or 48 x 1/2.5/5/10 Gigabit copper ports to enable flexible deployment, while 4 x built-in 40G/100G ports provide high-speed backbone connectivity. 24-port models also feature an expansion (XEM) bay to easily add more capacity. Stack multiple units for a future-proof network.
Smart City and IoT networks
Large switching and routing tables support Smart City networks and the Internet of Things (IoT). The x950 Series meets the increasing demand for the convergence of multiple services.
Allied Telesis Autonomous Management Framework™ (AMF) meets the increasing management requirements of modern converged networks, by automating many everyday tasks. AMF has powerful features that allow an entire network to be easily managed as a single virtual device.
Vista Manager™ EX is an intuitive graphical tool for monitoring and managing AMF wired and Autonomous Wave Control (AWC) wireless devices. Full visibility and powerful features enable proactive management of large networks.
Device, network, and security management
The Device GUI on the x950 Series enables graphical monitoring of key switch features to support easy management.
Integrated into the Device GUI, Vista Manager mini supports visibility and management of AMF wired and AWC wireless network devices, making it ideal as a one-stop solution for small to medium-sized networks.
AWC is an intelligent, easy to use Wireless LAN controller that automatically maintains optimal wireless coverage. Vista Manager mini includes AWC floor and heat maps showing wireless coverage. It also supports AWC Channel Blanket hybrid operation, providing maximum performance and seamless roaming, as well as AWC Smart Connect for simplified deployment, and a resilient Wi-Fi network solution using wireless uplink connectivity.
The AMF-Security mini controller, with management integrated into the Device GUI, ensures protection against internal LAN malware threats, automatically stopping the spread of infection.
- High capacity, with 4 x QSFP+/QSFP28 slots supporting 40G or 100G connectivity
- Multi-gig, 10G, 40G, 100G XEMs(28-port models only)
- AC or DC PSU options
- Reverse airflow option for flexible deployment
- Allied Telesis Autonomous Management Framework™ (AMF)
- Large switching and routing tables support Smart City and IoT networks
- VCStack™ up to 8 units, locally or over distance
- EPSRing™ and G.8032 ERPS for resilient rings
- EPSR Master
- Active Fiber Monitoring (AFM) for fiber data and stacking links
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.