Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
Allied Telesis x930 Series switches are a high-performing and feature-rich choice for today's networks. With a choice of 24- and 48-port models with 10Gigabit uplink ports, plus the power of Allied Telesis Virtual Chassis Stacking (VCStack™) with up to 160Gbps of stacking bandwidth per switch, the x930 Series have the flexibility and performance for key network connectivity.
Unified network management
The x930 Series has the capability to manage large-scale wired and wireless networks on a single platform to reduce complexity and increase administrative consistency. The Allied Telesis Management Framework (AMF) is the key to unifying network management. It saves time and reduces cost by automating many every day network management tasks.
Management of Allied Telesis TQ Series wireless access points is now possible directly from the x930 Series with the Wireless Manager. Provisioning, operation, administration, and maintenance for the entire enterprise wireless infrastructure, can be performed centrally thereby reducing TCO and improving the user experience.
For even more benefits, AMF can be combined with the Wireless Manager to reduce the burden of managing, upgrading, and troubleshooting both wired and wireless networks, which further reduces costs and improves service levels across the entire network.
The convergence of network servicesin the enterprise has led to increasing demand for highly available networks with minimal downtime. VCStack, in conjunction with link aggregation, provides a network with no single point of failure and an easy, resilient solution for high availability applications.
The x930 Series can form a VCStack of up to eight units for enhanced resiliency and simplified device management. Stacks can be created over long distance fiber links with VCStack LD (Long Distance), making the x930 Series the perfect choice for distributed environments.
The addition of Ethernet Protection Switched Ring (EPSRingTM) resilient ring protocol ensures distributed network segments have high-speed, resilient access to online resources and applications.
The x930 Series was designed with reliability in mind, and guarantees continual delivery of essential services. With dual hot-swappable load-sharing power supplies and near-hitless online stack reconfiguration, maintenance may be performed without affecting network uptime.
Advanced security features protect the network from the edge to the core. The x930 Series offers powerful control over network traffic types, protection against network attacks, secure management options, loop guard to detect cabling mistakes, and tri-authentication for comprehensive end-point access control.
The x930 Series ensures a futureproof network, with superior flexibility coupled with the ability to stack multiple units. All x930 Series models feature 10 Gigabit and the option of 40 Gigabit uplinks ports and a comprehensive IPv6 feature set, to ensure they are ready for future network traffic demands. All x930 Series switches are Software Defined Networking (SDN) ready and will support OpenFlow v1.3 in the near future.
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Increases the stack bandwidth of the stack port further than that of a single port
- Twisted Pair media support for efficient and reliable connectivity
- Features 24 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Layer 3 Switch ensures productivity by providing an efficient, hassle-free connection
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.