Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The x220-28GS features 24 x 100/1000X SFP slots and 4 x 100/1000X SFP uplinks to provided extended reach at the network edge in distributed environments. Secure data transfer is ensured with Allied Telesis Active Fiber Monitoring (AFM) preventing data eavesdropping on all short and long-distance fiber links.
The x220-52GP/GT have 48 x 10/100/1000T RJ-45 copper ports and 4x 100/1000X SFP uplinks. The Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) model (52GP) is an ideal solution for connecting and remotely powering wireless access points, IP video surveillance cameras and IP phones.
A comprehensive feature-set provides an excellent access solution for today's networks, with high performance gigabit throughput.
Allied Telesis Ethernet Protection Switched Ring (EPSRing™) enables distributed network segments to have resilient high-speed access to online resources and applications, and provides continuous traffic flow even during unscheduled outages.
Powerful network management
Meeting the increased management requirements of modern converged networks, Allied Telesis Autonomous Management Framework™ (AMF) automates many everyday tasks including configuration management. The entire network can be managed as a single virtual device with powerful centralized management features. Growing the network can be accomplished with plug-and-play simplicity, and network node recovery is fully zero-touch.
AMF secure mode increases network security with management traffic encryption, authorization and monitoring.
Network security is guaranteed, with powerful control over all traffic types, secure management options, and other multi-layered security features built right into the x220 Series.
Network Access Control (NAC) gives unprecedented control over user access to the network, successfully mitigating threats to network infrastructure.
The x220 Series use 802.1x port-based authentication, in partnership with standards-compliant dynamic VLAN assignment, to assess a user's adherence to network security policies and either grant access or offer remediation. Tri-authentication ensures the network is only accessed by known users and devices. Secure access is also available for guests.
Security from malicious network attacks is provided by a comprehensive range of features such as DHCP snooping, STP root guard, BPDU protection and access control lists. Each of these can be configured to perform a variety of actions upon detection of a suspected attack.
Advanced storm protection features include bandwidth limiting, policy-based storm protection and packet storm protection.
Network storms are often caused by cabling errors that result in a network loop. The x220 Series provides features to detect loops as soon as they are created. Loop detection and thrash limiting take immediate action to prevent network storms.
The x220 Series runs the advanced AlliedWare Plu™ fully featured operating system, delivering a rich feature set and an industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI). This reduces training requirements and is consistent across all AlliedWare Plus devices, simplifying network management.
The web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) is an easy-to-use and powerful management tool, with comprehensive monitoring facilities.
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Can work as layer 3 routing for scalable network design
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Twisted Pair media support ensures maximum convenience and great usability
- Features 48 networking ports to establish large network
- Ethernet Switch ensures productivity by providing an efficient, hassle-free connection
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.