Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The TQm1402 is a two-radio wireless LAN access point that supports IEEE802.11ac Wave 2, and is ideal for small-medium business networks, providing a very low-cost price and easily deployed wireless solution.
The TQm1402 has a single 2.4GHz radio and a single 5GHz IEEE 802.11ac radios, and supports Multi-User Multiple Input and Multiple Output (MU-MIMO), allowing multiple clients to send and receive data at the same time, substantially increasing throughput. Combined with a comprehensive feature-set, the APs provide superior wireless connectivity.
Smaller businesses can operate the TQm1402 in standalone mode, using its intuitive web-based user interface. For larger installations it can be managed by Allied Telesis Autonomous Wave Control (AWC). With AWC, the wireless network is regularly analyzed, and APs are dynamically updated to reduce interference, minimize coverage gaps, and optimize performance-all with no user intervention. Allied Telesis network management platform, Vista Manager EX, has an AWC wireless management plugin that supports up to 100 APs.
Flexible deployment options enable easy installation, with the TQm1402 able to be used on the desktop or mounted on a wall or ceiling. Power may be supplied by Power over Ethernet, for the simplicity of having the Ethernet network connect and power the APs, or by an optional AC power adapter.
- IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless connectivity delivers Gigabit performance and throughput. In crowded wireless environments, efficient bandwidth distribution is important; IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 achieves efficiency and robustness, using Multi-user MIMO technology.
- Unlike traditional Single-user MIMO networks where devices are served sequentially, Multi-user MIMO simultaneously communicates to multiple clients at once, reducing contention and improving capacity and throughput by up to three times.
- Multi-user MIMO uses beamforming, where the AP focuses wireless signal towards connected devices, rather than simply radiating the signal evenly. This improves range and speed for each user, and reduces interference for the best possible connection.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.