Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The Allied Telesis TQ5403 Enterprise-Class Wireless Access Point features IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 technology with two spatial streams to deliver a raw capacity of 2.133 Gigabits.
The TQ5403 is based on IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 technology and benefits from multi-user MIMO to communicate with multiple devices simultaneously. With 2 spatial streams, it can deliver three times the performance of an IEEE 802.11n access point (AP).
This power efficient AP provides two 5GHz and one 2.4GHz radio, embedded antennas, and a comprehensive feature set in a small form factor. The TQ5403 is suitable for a wide range of applications, providing superior wireless connectivity for customers from SMBs to large Enterprises.
Smaller businesses can operate the TQ5403 in standalone mode, using its intuitive web-based user interface. For larger installations it can be managed by the innovative Allied Telesis Autonomous Wave Control (AWC). With AWC, the wireless network is regularly analyzed, and APs are dynamically updated to reduce interference, minimize coverage gaps, and optimize performance-all with no user intervention. Allied Telesis' network management platform, Vista Manager EX, has an AWC wireless management plugin that supports up to 3,000 APs.
Flexible deployment options enable easy installation in all environments, with the TQ5403 able to be used on the desktop, or mounted on a wall or ceiling. Power may be supplied by Power over Ethernet, for the simplicity of having the Ethernet network connect and power the APs, or by an optional AC power adapter.
- IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless connectivity delivers Gigabit performance, with a superior user experience than traditional Wi-Fi technologies. In crowded wireless environments, it is important that bandwidth is distributed in the most efficient way; IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 achieves efficiency and robustness, using Multi-user MIMO technology.
- Unlike traditional Single-user MIMO networks where devices are served sequentially, Multi-user MIMO simultaneously communicates to multiple clients at once, reducing network contention and improving capacity and throughput by up to three times.
- Multi-user MIMO uses beamforming, where the AP focuses wireless signal towards connected devices, rather than simply radiating the signal evenly. This improves range and speed for each user, and also reduces interference for the best possible connection.
- The TQ5403 features two 10/100/1000T Ethernet ports. These can be combined into a single virtual connection using static link aggregation, to double the bandwidth from the AP back to the wired network.
- The TQ5403 contains three IEEE 802.11 2ss radios to enable concurrent Wi-Fi communications: one at 2.4GHz band, and two at 5GHz band. This alleviates network congestion and isolates any legacy client devices affecting network performance.
- Band steering prompts newly connecting devices to use a band with little current congestion to distribute wireless traffic, provide maximum throughput, and the best user experience.
- The TQ5403 supports Virtual AP (VAP) functionality, with the assignment of different SSIDs and security policies for each VAP on the physical device.
- VAPs can be mapped to VLANs for logical network separation and improved throughput. Enable communication by application, function or user community.
- Dynamic VLANs simplify management by enabling users to be separated on different VLANs according to rules defined in a centralized user database. When a user connects, their credentials are checked and the VLAN assigned automatically to the AP. An external RADIUS server is supported and a secondary RADIUS server can also be specified for redundancy.
- The web-based user interface is user friendly and intuitive, minimizing training needs, and allowing easy management and monitoring of a single AP. AWC enables management of multiple APs, and automatic wireless network optimization.
- Airtime Fairness equally assigns airtime to each connected client, to ensure fair and predictable sharing of bandwidth. This feature prevents any client from monopolizing the bandwidth when transferring a large amount of data, and ensures consistent performance for all users.
|Country of Origin
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports
|PoE PD Port
|Wireless Access Point
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
|Allied Telesis, Inc
|Enterprise-Class 802.11ac Wave 2 Wireless Access Point
|Wireless Transmission Speed
|Wireless LAN Standard
|Total Number of Antennas
|Number of Internal Antennas
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.