Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
QSFP28 100 Gigabit Series
Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable Modules
The Allied Telesis QSFP28 Series offers the latest industry-standard connectivity in a flexible, small form factor. These hot-swappable transceiver modules simply plug into any compatible Allied Telesis product.
Allied Telesis QSFP28 Series 100 Gigabit Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggables (QSFPs) are supported on all Allied Telesis devices with QSFP28 uplink connections.
The QSFP28 is hot-swappable to allow for network changes without removal or reconfiguration of costly network equipment.
The QSFP28 Series supports 100GbE interconnects. They are ideal for Datacom/Telecom switch and router connections, as well as data aggregation, backplane, proprietary protocol and high-density applications.
The Allied Telesis QSFP28 is fully compliant with industry-standard networking regulations so it may be used on any networking equipment which complies with industry standards.
- Compliant to IEEE 802.3bm 100GBASE-SR4 standard (QSFP28-SR4)
- Compliant to IEEE 802.3ba 100GBASE-LR4 standard (QSFP28-LR4)
- MSA compliant
- Compliant to SFF-8665 (QSFP28 Solution) Revision 1.8
- Up to 25Gbps data rate per wavelength
- Up to 10 km transmission on single mode fiber (SMF)
- Operating case temperature: 0~70°C
- Low power consumption of max 2.5W (Typ. 1.8W) (SR4) and 4.0W (LR4)
- MPO connector (SR4)
- LC duplex connector (LR4)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.