Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
Extend NetworksThe MMC10G Series are available in 10G BASE-T to SFP+, and SFP+ to SFP+ configurations. The SFP+ connectors are capable of multi-mode or single-mode fiber connectivity. As well as 1G or 10G SFP's, the twisted- pair copper port has a 1G/10G RJ45 connector with a maximum operating distance of 100 meters (328 ft) using Cat6a/7 cabling.
Many new backbone switch products now support the industry-standard IEEE 802.1Q specification for Virtual LANs (VLANs) that send extra-long data packets on the network. The MMC10G Series are fully compatible with these long packets, enabling them to be used in modern networks. Media converters not supporting this feature discard these extra long packets, making them unsuitable for modern networks.
Small and Flexible
The smaller size and external power supply of the MMC10G Series allows them to be used almost anywhere.
The MissingLink™ (ML) feature monitors network connections allowing network managers to quickly identify the source and location of failed segments and minimize downtime.Smart Link Restoration
Smart Link restoration allows the devices, in cases of power failure, link loss or other interrupted service, to automatically restore the link without the need to restart/reset them.Power Saving
The MMC10G Series continues Allied Telesis commitment to the environment. Using only 4W of power, the MMC10G Series media converters are some of the most efficient in the market today.Loopback/Traffic Generator
The MMC10G Series has a loopback function and Traffic Generator to help diagnose network connections.
The MMC10G supports both 1Gbps and 10Gbps media conversion. The speed must match on both ports -- either 1Gbps copper to fiber, or 10Gbps copper to fiber, conversion.
- With 10GBase-X technology get up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over supported network cable
- Tuck the device out of the way with its Wall Mounting feature
- Supports optical fiber cable for durable performance, minimal signal loss, and fast data transfers to greater distances
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.