Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
With a wide operating temperature range of between -40°and 75°C, the IS130 switches tolerate demanding environments, such as those found in industrial and outdoor deployments.
These high-performing, cost-effective switches meet the stringent performance requirements of today's industrial networks. Featuring support for up to 2K MAC addresses, the IS130 Series is ideal for edge networking.
Gigabit and Fast Ethernet
The IS130 Series SFP port supports both Gigabit and Fast Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggables (SFPs). This makes the IS130 Series ideal for environments where Gigabit fiber will be phased-in over time, and allows for uninterrupted connectivity to the legacy 100FX hardware while it is upgraded to Gigabit Ethernet.
Support for both SFP speeds allows organizations to stay within budget as they migrate to faster technologies.
Power over Ethernet
The IS130-6GP is a Power over Ethernet Power Sourcing Equipment (PoE PSE) device, which is compliant with IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at standards
Each port supplies either 15.40W PoE with 12.95W available to the powered device, or 30.00W PoE+ with 25.50W available to the powered device.
PoE sourcing is the ideal solution to support many devices, including:
- Pan, Tilt and Zoom (PTZ) cameras with heating/cooling fans for outdoor applications
- Enhanced infrared lighting
- Lighting controllers
- LED lighting fixtures
- Remote Point of Sale (POS) kiosks
- No need to deal with power supply issues, the switch comes with a separate AC adapter to power up the unit
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- DIN Rail Mountable form factor for added reliability and dependability
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Create your own LAN and connect your PC, laptop, printer and other peripherals with the help of 5 ports
- Effectively increases available bandwidth on your network
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.