Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
Powering remote devices
Allied Telesis 200/2000 Series Industrial Media Converters (IMCs) are ideal for powering remote devices, such as IP phones, video cameras and wireless Access Points (APs), which are more than 100m from a Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch. Each IMC can provide up to 60W of PoE.
The 2000T/SP and the 2000TP/SP each feature a 10/100/1000T twisted-pair port, and an SFP port which
supports and auto detects 100X and 1000X optics. No switch configuration is needed. Allied Telesis offers a wide variety of SFPs featuring multimode, single mode and BiDi optics.
Models with a fixed fiber-optic port are available with SC or LC connectors. With these, you can achieve distances up to 2 km (100Mps) or 550 m (1000Mps). With the SFP model, you can achieve greater distances using a long-range SFP.
In addition to transmitting data, the twisted-pair port also injects power down the cable, allowing a remote PoE powered device to operate without any additional power source. All PoE+ devices (IEEE802.3at compliant) are supported. All PoE+ devices support 802.3at, PoE+, LTPoE++ and 4-pair. The PC200x PoE+ Series can deliver up to 70W of power to the remote device.
Remote Power Cycle
The 200/2000 Series supports the Remote Power Cycle feature. When the fiber port is dropped, the TX PoE+ port cycles power. This allows a remote administrator to log in to a switch and disable the switch port to which the IMC is attached, which causes the PoE+ device to lose power. This allows administrators to reset remote devices without physically going to the location.
Jumbo frame support
Many backbone switch products support the industry-standard IEEE 802.1Q specification for Virtual LANs (VLANs) which sends extra-long data packets on the network. The 200/2000 Series are fully compatible with these long packets, enabling them to be used in modern networks.
Smart MissingLink™ (SML)
The SML feature monitors network connections and provides a notification when a link fails, allowing administrators to quickly identify the source and location of failed links, and thus minimize downtime.
- Expand your network capacity and fulfill requirement with this 2 transceiver/media converter
- With 10/100/1000Base-T technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over twisted pair cable
- The unit is standalone and you can place it anywhere on a flat surface
- With Twisted Pair cable, get the desired data transfer rate up to a required distance
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.