Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
Industrial Ethernet Layer 3 Switches
Allied Telesis ruggedized IE340 Industrial Ethernet switches provide enduring performance in harsh environments, such as those found in manufacturing, transportation and physical security. Offering high throughput, rich functionality and advanced security features, IE340 switches deliver the performance and reliability demanded by deployments in the age of the Internet of Things (IoT).
Allied Telesis IE340 Series are a high-performing and feature-rich choice for today's networks. The IE340 is ideal for Industrial Ethernet applications, being fully qualified for manufacturing, automation, process control, railway transportation (Telco & Signaling), roadway transportation (Traffic Control) and Smart Cities.
With a fanless design and a wide operating temperature range, the IE340 tolerates the harsh and demanding environments found in industrial and outdoor deployments.
Modbus/TCP enables integration with existing factory management tools, and provides real-time automation in modular control and distributed systems.
Allied Telesis Autonomous Management Framework™ (AMF) meets the increasing management requirements of today's modern converged networks, by automating many everyday tasks such as configuration management. AMF's powerful features allow an entire network to be easily managed as a single virtual device.
Vista Manager™ EX is an intuitive visualization tool that complements the power of AMF. It allows users to monitor the network and quickly identify issues before they become major problems.
Securing the network edge
Ensuring data protection means controlling network access. Protocols such as IEEE 802.1X port-based authentication guarantee that only known users are connected to the network.
Unknown users who physically connect can be segregated into a pre-determined part of the network. This offers guests Internet access, while ensuring the integrity of private data.
Gigabit and Fast Ethernet
The IE340 Series SFP ports support both Gigabit and Fast Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggables (SFPs). This makes the IE340 Series ideal for environments where Gigabit fiber switches will be phased in over time, and allows for connectivity to the legacy 100FX hardware until it is upgraded to Gigabit Ethernet. Support for both speeds of SFP allows organizations to stay within budget as they migrate to faster technologies.
The IE340 Series supports highly stable and reliable ICT network switching, with recovery times down to 50ms. The IE340 can be customized with the most appropriate mechanism and protocol to prevent network connection failure. Choices include Allied Telesis Ethernet Protection Switched Ring (EPSRing™), and the standards-based ITU-T G.8032.
Configurable PoE power budget and dynamic power allocation
On PoE-sourcing IE340 switches, the overall power budget can be configured to establish a close relationship between the power sourcing feature and the real capabilities of the external Power Supply Unit (PSU). PoE power is allocated dynamically, based on the current usage of each powered device.
The IE340 Series ensures a future-proof network with a comprehensive feature set, and is Software Defined Networking (SDN) ready, supporting OpenFlow v1.3.
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- DIN Rail Mountable form factor allows hassle-free and easy usage with increased efficiency
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Features 16 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Layer 3 Switch ensures productivity by providing an efficient, hassle-free connection
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.